• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Priti Patel

Yep. May needs to show some balls and sack her and that buffoon Johnson. What an absolute calamity of an omnishambles of a "Government".

Yep. May needs to show some balls and sack her and that buffoon Johnson. What an absolute calamity of an omnishambles of a "Government".

Yeah, I agree it is a shambles; and I know what you’re ultimately eluding to, but what’s the alternative?

Corbyn the trade union’s puppet? with McDonnell pulling his strings... oh and Diane Abbott:dim:

Phil Brown for PM !

It's not just a silly mess up it was a serious breach of security too.

Her position is utterly untenable.

One BBC journo this morning suggested she wasn't gone yet as she is actually away in Africa on official business (she really is this time). Maybe she'll stay out there for a few months until they forget her.

Yeah, I agree it is a shambles; and I know what you’re ultimately eluding to, but what’s the alternative?

Corbyn the trade union’s puppet? with McDonnell pulling his strings... oh and Diane Abbott:dim:

Phil Brown for PM !

Ha! I don't think he -or any of the others you mention-could do any worse than this omnishambles government.

Ha! I don't think he -or any of the others you mention-could do any worse than this omnishambles government.

It's a fair shout I reckon. The country would gradually improve year on year and while we'd have to put up with some excruciating stuff on PMQs, at least davewebbsbrain would emigrate.

In her defence, she has been very supportive of her local constituency's football team. I'm good friends with the management team at Witham Town and they say she's helped them out on several occasions.

Surely that makes up for her mistakes :hilarious:

Bet Gideon and Dave are exchanging texts pi$$ing themselves,as May walks from one crisis to another.

As a life- long Labour supporter , this has to be the worse government since Brown took over the reins and that takes some beating

Actually feel for May, and give her full credit for her the way she is dealing with problems, not maybe in the way we would want in "lets sack them all" mentality, bit like many on here with Phil Brown :smile:
Most Tories are spineless who donot want the Brexit baton passed to them, so they will continue to snipe, backbite and give snippets to the gutter press until the time comes to stab her in the back and claim leadership
Thankfully she not a Thatcher in her stance, but then again at the beginning of the reign MPs like Johnson,Gove would have no political power in order to make one gaff after the other

UTS

The ****ing nerve of this person.

Surely she has to go.
there is an article in the Jewish Chronicle that implies that May requested that Patel attend the meetings because she didn't trust Johnson to do so. That is a bit of a departure from what has been said officially but the official version keeps changing so I guess it's possible. Certainly being spoken about as if if has some credence so there may be more on this yet to come out.

Priti may well be a good constituency MP, and certainly ticks many of the diversity boxes BUT she was hopelessly out of her depth in a senior position AND she got carried away by her own vision of self.
Truly she needed someone whispering in her ear constantly "you are just a temporary civil servant, no more no less, just do an honest job".

Anyone know the odds on the next Cabinet minister to get the chop? Damian Green and Bojo must both be in the runnning.How about Jeremy Hunt too?

No odds available yet but I'll keep an eye out.

Green seems more likely - Johnson has a Teflon coating at the moment, the ****er.

there is an article in the Jewish Chronicle that implies that May requested that Patel attend the meetings because she didn't trust Johnson to do so. That is a bit of a departure from what has been said officially but the official version keeps changing so I guess it's possible. Certainly being spoken about as if if has some credence so there may be more on this yet to come out.

Jewish Chronicle? Is that a bit like the Christian Dailly?

Replaced by TV reality show "star" Penny Morbiddaunt who has absolutely no skeletons in her closet and isn't a man who may have had a squeeze of a young, attractive interns posterier in a moment of weakness.

Back