• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pro evo tourno tonight 21st august

simac21

Coach
Pro evo tourno tonight @ The Marlborough Head, West Street, Rochford.

using the multi tap for a bit of 2 on 2.

K.O 6.30pm

Hope fully see you there

How does the online think work? I brought a modem for the back of my PS2 but it asked for some code or something (was long time ago) and wouldnt go online
Hmm...I'll try and cast my mind back to the day. I don't remember a code being entered, but I might be wrong. Did you try and do it with PES in the ps2? That's how I did it.

I might as well hijack this thread rather than create a new one - does anyone know how to update all the players and teams on Pro Evo 6 without having to buy one of those memory cards with everything on it?

I've been told that apparently you can do it online, but not sure how that works. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

I might as well hijack this thread rather than create a new one - does anyone know how to update all the players and teams on Pro Evo 6 without having to buy one of those memory cards with everything on it?

I've been told that apparently you can do it online, but not sure how that works. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

Speak to Kenny, hes the man to tell you how to do it.
He has all the up to date transfers as they happen on his memory card.

Back