• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Problems Posting

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I seem to have a problem posting. Every time I post something I then get a pop up box asking if I want to leave the page or cancel. This only started happening yesterday, but affects both my home PC and my work one.

Normally I would assume it's a browser issue, but because it's happening in two places with two different browsers I'm not so sure.

(Sometimes my post has gone through OK, and other times it hasn't.)

Funny. As soon as I started this thread it seems to have rectified itself.

As you were...

I have had the same issue, and it just happened again, so not sure it has been rectified. I'm using chrome.

It's started again for me too, but only intermittently. I'm using Chrome at work and whatever that new browser is that comes with Windows 10 at home.

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Maybe your privacy setting in Safari is switch ON?

Is the bar at the bottom of the screen white or black when you use the browser? If it's black then it may be the issue - click the little page icon on the bottom right of the screen, then click the 'private' button on the left hand bottom of the screen, click 'done' if the band at the bottom of screen turns white then it should save PWs​

Back