• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bielzibubz

President
Now this is only going to appeal to petrol heads and car lovers really but hey ho, never mind.

A couple of weeks ago a load of other speed junkies and myself got together and took ourselves off on a tour of the Prodrive Motorsport factory in Banbury. At £27.00 a pop it's not cheap but if like me you love your sports cars then the first hour on site is worth that outlay itself.

You start off in their Heritage Center, a larger warehouse type building with all manor of sports and rally cars on display. The thing that makes this different is you actually get to sit in them. Colin McRae's BAT 555 1996 title winning Impreza, GT1 Ferrari's, 6R4 Group B rally Metro from the 80's, Aston Martin DBR9, Jenson Buttons 2004 F1 car and a Ferrari 550 Maranello Le Mans winner. To sit behind the wheel of all of of these iconic cars, especially the Impreza, was a bit special and well worth the price itself.

800px-Colin_McRae_Subaru_Impreza_WRC.jpg

If your into your cars, which I know some on here are, then it's well worth it.

Back