• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zeuss

Manager
I'm just wondering if there might possibly be someone out there who could help me with a missing programme.....my collection of Southend always has just a few gaps 1955-61(rare/extremely expensive issues) but also lacks:OLDHAM v S.U. Played 25/4/98. If anyone has a spare copy,please pm me,I'd be prepared to pay generously or I have masses of doubles you'd be welcome to.

I'm just wondering if there might possibly be someone out there who could help me with a missing programme.....my collection of Southend always has just a few gaps 1955-61(rare/extremely expensive issues) but also lacks:OLDHAM v S.U. Played 25/4/98. If anyone has a spare copy,please pm me,I'd be prepared to pay generously or I have masses of doubles you'd be welcome to.
May have one, will do a search in week.

I'll dig mine out the loft at some stage, went to most games at that time and always bought a programme

I'll dig mine out the loft at some stage, went to most games at that time and always bought a programme

Thanks(in advance!) for that.You sound like a true blues fan and there may not have been many of you among the 4,400 crowd-it was the last away match in a season where we finished bottom for the 2nd time running!

Sorry, I have searched and the only one I have is dated 26th October 1996. I have been to Oldham more than once so will keep searching elsewhere in house, but not optimistic.
Good luck with your collection.

If anyone is wondering whether they went to the match and can help out with this programme, it's the match when Grobbelaar kept goal for Oldham. It was refereed by the man who has gone on to become our best referee at present - Mike Dean.

Many thanks,all for looking/advice.I 'm trying on the Oldham forum.those other gaps I mentioned are the Cup games at Clacton and Rochdale,60-61, and lg. games at Grimsby 60-1,Mansfield 59-60,Shrewsbury 57-8,Northampton 56-7

Many thanks,all for looking/advice.I 'm trying on the Oldham forum.those other gaps I mentioned are the Cup games at Clacton and Rochdale,60-61, and lg. games at Grimsby 60-1,Mansfield 59-60,Shrewsbury 57-8,Northampton 56-7

The Rochdale game was, of course, the League Cup match and was therefore our first ever match in that competition. A collectors' item indeed.

My thanks again for your efforts to fellow Zoners,esp."Weston's left foot" who has come up with the goods-not for the 1st time recently.!!!
If anyone has much older progs please see my list above (and add on the re-arranged match at Newport,April,1956!)

Back