• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
A non SZ friend of mine (Not sure what is worse, not being on SZ or being a friend of mine!) is nearing the end of his collection of SUFC programmes home and away and wonders if anyone has and is willing to sell/give away any of the following. Some are extremely old.

Please contact me and I'll put you in touch.

League Games (Homes)

Ipswich 12/9/46
Crystal Palace 14/9/46,
Orient 19/9/46,
Notts County 9/11/46
Aldershot 23/11/46
Brighton 17/4/48

League Games (Aways)

Watford 27/9/55.
Northampton 2/12/56.
Halifax 21/4/62.
Scunthorpe 27/9/03.
Lincoln 10/8/04.
Luton 16/12/06.
Hartlepool 19/12/08,
Hereford 14/3/09,
MK Dons 28/12/08.
Wycombe 31/8/13.

Cups (Home & Away)

Newport away FA Cup 29/11/47.
Cheltenham away League Cup
Oldham home FA cup 3/12/11.

Thank you.

HB.

There's a shop near where I work that sells loads of old Southend programmes. I'll print this list off and pop down there one lunchtime - not sure if they go back that far, but worth a go.

I have it on good authority that volunteers spent several hours yesterday cataloguing the vast collection (or at least some of it) of programmes that the Trust have. May be worth dropping a line to Beaver or via the Trust log in on here.

Quick update - I went to the shop which was not open and may no longer be there - there was a shop behind shutters which may open again on a different day - I'll have another look next time I'm down there.

Back