• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Progress road fire.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
A big fire is in full burn at the back Progress Road. Old Bill have blocked Proress off both ways. So if you want to pick up your new specs ( I do), you can't, so there.

From Phil Alsford on FB (I think he used to post on here once upon a time)

349324285_757342436092469_2942813331644718707_n.jpg

Heard a loud explosion around 7 this morning in rayleigh. Wondered what it was then walked the dog over Grove woods area and saw the smoke, crazy.

Reactions: ESG
Heard a loud explosion around 7 this morning in rayleigh. Wondered what it was then walked the dog over Grove woods area and saw the smoke, crazy.
Now I think about it i did hear a loud boom above the Mrs snoring about 7 o'clock. Mate who lives by Chawkwell Park could see the smoke from there.

Last edited:
Thanks ,did u put it in ,if u did how big when planted ,how long ago ?😃😃😃
It was there when we moved into our current house… 18 years ago. It gets a trim each year, but has always been the same size.

We have planted hydrangeas and buddliea in the past few years. They grow quite rapidly and are big plants, so would fill a gap of that’s what you’re after

Just seen footage of a drone that was flown over the site of the fire, damage is unreal, I’ll try and upload it on here later.

It was there when we moved into our current house… 18 years ago. It gets a trim each year, but has always been the same size.

We have planted hydrangeas and buddliea in the past few years. They grow quite rapidly and are big plants, so would fill a gap of that’s what you’re after
Thanks very much ,no it isn’t to fill a gap .I just loved the look of it !😃😃😃😃

Back