• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion and relegation 2019/20 season

I think the likely punishment is a suspended points deduction.

The League have sign-posted their direction of travel and a suspended penalty is hard to argue against as it's in the club's hands.

It then comes down to how comfortable are you that Ron won't breach again next season. You seem to be more confident than I am.
You maybe right, as may Kent, i personally believe we will lose the 3pts from the Lincoln game for Kenny Cokers 3 or so minute appearance, do not believe the rules state how long any unregistered player has to be on the pitch before there is a punishment. As for the non payment of salaries i thought it may have been a warning for just one months missed payments, but as Macclesfield got deducted 6 points (that was for not fulfilling a fixture i believe and multiple non payment of salaries) not sure how that was split we may get an add on. My initial reaction is a warning though and that is still where my gut goes.

Wow...

So here it seems could be the EFL's defence articulated by a senior EFL executive- they certainly wont find any takers for a no win no fee..

Wow...

So here it seems could be the EFL's defence articulated by a senior EFL executive- they certainly wont find any takers for a no win no fee..

Forgive my cynicism but as this is a Daily Mail article it's probably the usual sensationalised nonsense.

Forgive my cynicism but as this is a Daily Mail article it's probably the usual sensationalised nonsense.

You can say that about all the print media I’m afraid - truly without exception. They sensationalise different things, in different ways, but they are all equally guilty of it.

FWIW this doesn’t seem to be one of those times. This is quite clearly Mark Palios’ view of a conversation he’s had - and that is all the article is reporting.

Quite. Nonetheless in this case the relevant bit is Palios' quote which is repeated elsewhere and genuine.

You can say that about all the print media I’m afraid - truly without exception. They sensationalise different things, in different ways, but they are all equally guilty of it.

FWIW this doesn’t seem to be one of those times. This is quite clearly Mark Palios’ view of a conversation he’s had - and that is all the article is reporting.
Indeed at least Palios' quote can be taken at face value.

Wow...

This quote from “Billy Madison” springs to mind.

I can’t quite believe how ****ing shambolic and moronic this organisation is. It wants dismantling and rebuilding from the ground up.

When is this vote?
Apparently EFL board met yesterday to decide how the rules will be changed.Next week all clubs from all 3 devisions will vote on these changes and depending on that decision 1 clubs will vote on ending the league.
This info was from the Rotherham newspaper no doubt the Echo will catch up in due course

Apparently EFL board met yesterday to decide how the rules will be changed.Next week all clubs from all 3 devisions will vote on these changes and depending on that decision 1 clubs will vote on ending the league.
This info was from the Rotherham newspaper no doubt the Echo will catch up in due course

It'll be Christmas soon

Back