• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion and relegation 2019/20 season

London City Airport are doing a flight to Teeside from next month. Could make the journey a little less tedious.

Not sure if Southend still fly to Carlisle now FlyBe have gone.

Th
Holker street (Barrow) only has a capacity of around 5K so you will do well to get a ticket!
obviously an away allocation of between say 250 and 500 I would guess (5-10% of capacity, think one of those is the EFL state this is the % that has to be Initially reserved for away fans), so should be ok cant see more than 500 wanting to go unless last game of the season and we need a win for promotion or something similar

Cue a 1000 responses saying i want to go lol

Th
obviously an away allocation of between say 250 and 500 I would guess (5-10% of capacity, think one of those is the EFL state this is the % that has to be Initially reserved for away fans), so should be ok cant see more than 500 wanting to go unless last game of the season and we need a win for promotion or something similar

Cue a 1000 responses saying i want to go lol

We had not much more capacity than that in the Championship, so I can't laugh too much!

The Barrow away game, if it's on a Saturday, should be the perfect opportunity for the club to make some money. The players and coaching staff are going to have to get up there somehow so if they chartered a plane to fly up on the Saturday morning, coaches to and from Carlisle Airport (about 90 miles away from Barrow), lunch somewhere on the way, tickets and programmes - that's a nice package. I'm only 52 so way too young to have been to see the blues play at Barrow before and I'd be well up for a day out that didn't involve spending about 14 hours on a coach!

Failing that, I'll see if the Mrs fancies a weekend away in the Lake District!

Back