• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion DVDs

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
I appear to have lent out / lost my DVDs (the season reviews) from our back to back promotion years :O :'( :(

Does anyone have them and are they able to bang out a copy of each for me please, with this season appearing to lurch to disaster i need a quick fix of happy times every now and then

Of course you will be recompensed for your time and effort

Kind regards

Lee

Oh BB, if/when someone sorts you out some new copies, any chance of borrowing them. Cheers mate :) :) :)

Oh BB, if/when someone sorts you out some new copies, any chance of borrowing them. Cheers mate :) :) :)

Better still keep an eye on this thread and when someone comess to my rescue see if you can blag some copies too

Good to meet you on Saturday by the way, sorry we didn't get chance for a proper chat but as you'll know it was pretty crowded and hard to stay in one place for 5 minutes without being jostled to bits

Better still keep an eye on this thread and when someone comess to my rescue see if you can blag some copies too

Good to meet you on Saturday by the way, sorry we didn't get chance for a proper chat but as you'll know it was pretty crowded and hard to stay in one place for 5 minutes without being jostled to bits

Lol, i was planning on nicking yours, but ok then.

Yeah it was a bit rammo in there. First time i've been in there. Not too bad as it goes.

I have the 2004/2005 season, titled onward and upwards, which you are welcome to mate.

Lee, I think Thomas has them somewhere, I'll get him to check when he comes in later.

About to do a pikey request... would also be interested in copies :) and will of course pay for dvds, postage and hassle. Thanks in advance!!

Ok thats Blueblood, GB Jnr and MC, anyone else PM me as I'm sure a mod will either shut this thread or close it at somepoint

Back