• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion to Premiership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Bastid

Coach
Come on lads and lasses we finished a respectable mid-table yesterday and it's time for a promotion push!

If you have difficulty playing, just keep trying and it will come!  After struggling for weeks and nearly losing interest I now regularly score 40k plus each game.  The penalty section still holds me back though and is more miss than hit!

Let's go for promotion by registering as many points as we possibly can from Monday midday onwards!

(Yes, admin this is PFYC but very few people look in the games room and after all this is in the name of SUFC!
Let's take some light relief from the stress of the silly season!

Nice try PoD, but no matter what the promotional value is of our beloved club... and how doing well in this game can lift our battered spirits and thus put more bums on seats come next season... helping our club survive another year... Mike Vader will still move this topic to the dark side they call 'The Games Room'.

Shame... even I... a PFYC'er tend to forget the new season has begun now that the subject has been shoved aside.

Oh... and I have unearthed this lost transcript:

Maher: "Steve, thanks for the offer... but all truth be told... I'm leaving this club... and so is Cort... because the PFYC topics are being moved to the games room. This is the attitude that I fear is sending the club to its death... and I want no part in it."

So there we have it... it's all Mike's fault.

'The Grass Isn't Always Greener' my arse!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 27 2004,08:27)]So there we have it... it's all Mike's fault.

'The Grass Isn't Always Greener' my arse!

tounge.gif
Yeah!

Spanish git who also writes for the "Tabloid" website!
ghostface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back