• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion?

ColUBlue

After reading some of the posts on your "forum". I had to chuckle. Do u really think u have a chance of going up this year? U have spent NOTHING on players. How can you expect free transfers & bosman to get u in League One?

Your messiahs in the shape ofTilson & Brush wll get you no where.
You pay peanuts & you've got monkeys.

Is it true you're sponsored by KP next season? HA HA

LDV Finalists last season with only one player that cost us anything. We knocked out 3 teams from 'League 1' to get there... Col Ewe being one of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,12:41)]After reading some of the posts on your "forum". I had to chuckle. Do u really think u have a chance of going up this year? U have spent NOTHING on players. How can you expect free transfers & bosman to get u in League One?

You messiahs of Tilson & Brush wll get you no where.
You pay peanuts & you've got monkeys.

Is it true you're sponsored by KP next season? HA HA
I don't see anyone spending money in League 2... DO YOU?

Four teams go up & we've got as much chance as everyone, you doughnut!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 26 2004,12:45)]LDV Finalists last season with only one player that cost us anything. We knocked out 3 teams from 'League 1' to get there...
...& didn't you do well at Cardiff? I laughed my socks off when that 1st one went in. You played like a load of girls...

All that way for a wooden spoon, you should have gone to Spoils...

Changing the name from Div 3 to League 2 was the only way you were gonna climb the league.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,12:48)]Changing the name from Div 3 to League 2 was the only way you were gonna climb the league.
Changing the name from div 2 to League one was the only way YOU were gonna climb the league.
tounge.gif

Well yeh bt col ewe blue who went to cardiff and who nocked who out!

oh yeah and who put the ball in da col ewe net broughton to say bye bye see u can ony get to the area final u donkey let alone da big 1!!

still wont to get to play u inda 2005 / 2006 season ur coming down were going up!!

with layer road falling down some more! or can it get any lower??

He's right though, we're not gonna get promoted with this squad, the sooner you lot all take off your rose-tinted specs the better, 17th here we come, AGAIN!

School holidays already?

Wonder if he/she was at Layer Rd on 17/2/04 or at the Hall on 25/2/04. I reckon he/she was, hence the all too apparent chip on his/her shoulder.

His/her/he/she/ram/ewe etc etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ July 26 2004,12:59)]Well yeh bt col ewe blue who went to cardiff and who nocked who out!

oh yeah and who put the ball in da col ewe net broughton to say bye bye see u can ony get to the area final u donkey let alone da big 1!!

still wont to get to play u inda 2005 / 2006 season ur coming down were going up!!

with layer road falling down some more! or can it get any lower??
I assume English is your SECOND language.

or is u a rap Daddy?

From what i've seen of your squad, there is NO improvement on last years shower. U've just swapped like for like.
Prior will never sign for you, truth is he wants too much money. Why do u think we didn't sign him? Phil wanted to but we weren't prepared to find the readies for a 33 yr old who will playing non-league 2005/2006.

what, u can't get promoted by finishing 17th, i thought thats how it worked.
biggrin.gif

Lets hope we get the chance to humiliate you and the pikeys in the cup again this season. Didn't you play well!! How we all laughed at you, at your poor excuse for a ground and leaving after getting knocked out at the home of essex football!! A couple of seasons in a league above us and they think they are the biggest team in essex. Enjoy it while it last's , because it wont!!!
mad.gif

Remind me when was the last time you were last promoted above the division your already in...oops never at least we had six seasons in the 1st while you were scrabbling around in the Conference and 4th/3rd Division....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

school holidays have started then farmhand, last seasons cup exploits proved we have the beating of you, we are a team on the up where as your days of being then highest ranked team in essex are over. Watch and weep as the number 1 team in essex rolls on to glory, dont kid yourself, you have always been in the shadow of the biggest club in essex and always will be, regardless of current standings...
laugh.gif

It is true that colchester once signed steve mcgavin for a couple of tracksuits and a few footballs. What a big club they areahahahahaha. Whats the most they have ever spent on a player? probably around 75k. And they have the cheek of saying we never spend any money. You have got to hand it to them. They are a right bunch of clowns
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,12:41)]Is it true you're sponsored by KP next season? HA HA
Have your mob found a shirt sponsor for the coming season yet then? Or all the local firms too embarrassed to be associated with the club?

Our brand new Nike home and away kits are ready to go, by the way.

Good to see you laughing at your own jokes too, by the way. Someone has to I suppose.

That's your problem; you are trying to live off past glories (if you can call a few seasons in Div 1 that?!), there is more to the season than a bloody cup! Perhaps if you'd realised that you mite be in the same League as us. We are a club on the up, with a good chance of making the play offs. Whereas you will fade & die & be extinguished from League football without so much as a whimper...

Wake up & look around you. A property developer owns you & they give u **** all to spend. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whats going to happen to your club if you don't go up soon

The shoestring that runs your club is about to be cut!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:15)]That's your problem you are trying to live off past glories,
Do you really think that people who have a tendency to do this would choose to follow Southend United?!!!

You're getting funnier. Do keep on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:15)]We are a club on the up, with a good chance of making the play offs.
Ah, pity the poor soul. The power of delusion is a wonderful thing.

Tell me this: if you're a club on the up, why did your player of the season leave during the close season and join Leyton Orient...?

We look forward to seeing you weep as your risible excuse for a football club sinks back to the Conference, where your "hordes" of fans (ha ha!) and your joke of a stadium belong.

laugh.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:15)]You are trying to live off past glories
Well, at least we have them. Do tell us what the Conference is like - after all, we've never been there...

...whereas, given your ****poor excuse for a ground and your handful of so-called fans, the Conference is your natural home.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,13:20)]We look forward to seeing you weep as your risible excuse for a football club sinks back to the Conference, where your "hordes" of fans (ha ha!) and your joke of a stadium belong.
What makes ME laugh is how you rate yourselves as a "bigger" club. We can say we OWN our ground, we are in a higher league, with a better squad, & some money to spend if needed. Looks like my delusions are catching?!

Risible indeed, u sound like a solicitor!

Back