• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Property to rent

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Looking for a studio/1 or 2 bedroom property to rent preferably in Rayleigh budget is 650 PCM

Been on right move but if anybody knows anything private etc.. Let me know

Have you tried other places like Gum Tree, local newspapers and advertisers? What about in local shop windows they often have ads for places to rent.

Not done that as was quite wary of things like that how do I stand with agreements as such if done privately ?

Pass on that one I don't quite know. Maybe someone else will be able to help you there. I can understand your concern though.. What about estate agents in Rayleigh? Have you tried one of them?

Pass on that one I don't quite know. Maybe someone else will be able to help you there. I can understand your concern though.. What about estate agents in Rayleigh? Have you tried one of them?

Yeah apparently at the moment most places go within a few days so I have to be quick I will see what the next few days brings up

Not done that as was quite wary of things like that how do I stand with agreements as such if done privately ?

The same way you would do it if someone on here offered you a flat to rent!

I would say you would need a solicitors to draw you both up a contract but even then with privately renting you may still need a credit check and affordability checks...................but only guessing

Looking for a studio/1 or 2 bedroom property to rent preferably in Rayleigh budget is 650 PCM

Been on right move but if anybody knows anything private etc.. Let me know

Loads of gaffs for rent in Thurrock,you will need vetting though.:smile:

Back