• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

amsemp

Director⭐
Fantastic achievement for Luke. Came to us in 2010 as a 22-year-old and always looked like a squad player at best and a bit of a liability at times; never really expected him to break through like he has. Has now developed into a real leader on the pitch and is easily one of our most consistent and reliable performers, always giving 100% and willing to shed blood, sweat and tears for the team. Took his time on the sidelines like a true pro when edged out the team by Sokolik and Egan last season and has cemented his place back in the side. Currently having a great season and long may it continue!

[video=youtube_share;xLqBb5IRCJk]http://youtu.be/xLqBb5IRCJk[/video]

(please excuse the man love in this post)

I certainly share your enthusiasm though not your "man love" :blush: Have always advocated for him even through those difficult post Port Vale days.

The thing about man love is it only tends to get aired on here in the early hours of the morning by the looks of the times of the posts above. Certainly not a subject to be posted during normal hours!! For my part, I love the bloke in a 'married man' sort of way.

I agree, when he arrived he scored one terrible own goal and looked bang average in general. Waving his arms and shouting at everyone around him throughout just made him look like a Sunday league footballer who was overcompensating!

Now he throws himself about to block shots, put's his head where he might get hurt, stays strong in the air and has been mentioned above he's the consummate professional with no moaning whatsoever when Egan and Sokolik came in at the back end of last season. He's turned it around for me and I'm delighted to have been wrong!

ONE LUKE PROSSER!

Reliable player who you will never wonder if he will "turn up" as he always will. Also don't think he has missed a game through suspension for us, got to be a decent record for a defender.

The thing about man love is it only tends to get aired on here in the early hours of the morning by the looks of the times of the posts above. Certainly not a subject to be posted during normal hours!! For my part, I love the bloke in a 'married man' sort of way.

In my defence , I am in Singapore right now , so my post was not actually early hours !
Having said that , my 'married man love' for Luke is still strong.

I have no defence or excuse. I'm in the UK and my man love really was aired at 2:13 AM. I'm not ashamed :blush:

Big achievement this for a very solid player. Good luck to Luke and may he be here serving Southend United for a good few years to come! Keep up the good work, Lukey!

I cannot believe how far along he has come, I thought he was a terrible signing and hoped he would leave for good after he went on loan to Rushden. He has come on leaps and bounds, Well Done Luke cracking development and great achievement.

Always been a Prosser lover. Grown in stature over the years and for me one of the first names on the teamsheet

Remember very early on Sturrock at a Q & A session defending him,and stating that he would turn out to be a good defender.....How right he was ...Well done Luke
Credit to Paul Sturrock for developing him and sticking with him when his first contract expired. Should be captain in my opinion.

Fair play its a good amount of games. Decent defender who has grown a lot in his time with us. Not a huge fan of his due to his distribution but I cannot fault his effort or commitment to the cause. A good league 2 defender but I think if/when we finally get promoted he could get found out.

I sense a good response for him on Sat....will PB let him lead the team out to recognise the milestone?

Why would he? Not something I remember being done for anyone else, captain's place to lead the team out unless he is not selected or if it is a REALLY special occasion - and we've had plenty of this squad and last year's reach 100 under PB.

Back