• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've got a bad feeling about this...

obi-wan-kenobi-01-large.jpg

Is it really going to be "LIVE"

Come on, really?

I hope BBC Essex have the beep machine well oiled...

They have an 8 second time delay I believe for all ***** that want to swear.

Enough time to pull the plug on a caller with a difficult question then?

:winking:

Be interesting but I expect just political well reheasred replies. Where will Ron be in the background I expect holding up cards with statements on so they say what he wants but he wont have to face the flack!
I willlisten, but will I believe, I would like to hope to BUT ..................................

I expect there will be plenty of people calling in telling them to keep up the good work.

Of course they'll be Col :COL U: fans.

To be fair, it doesn't matter what anyone asks, they'll just spin a load of lies like they always do, and jettison the difficult questions.

Jai said:
To be fair, it doesn't matter what anyone asks, they'll just spin a load of lies like they always do, and jettison the difficult questions.
Nothing like giving them a fair hearing :sad:

The club can't win, the phone-in hasn't even aired yet, but it's all lies and spin. Yet people have been moaning that it's too quiet and why haven't the club issued any statements. :headbang:

Nothing like giving them a fair hearing :sad:

The club can't win, the phone-in hasn't even aired yet, but it's all lies and spin. Yet people have been moaning that it's too quiet and why haven't the club issued any statements. :headbang:

The reason why supporters are rightly sceptical is that the information they have received in recent years has proven to have been misleading at best. I don't think anybody can blame us for feeling let down. It is time for RM to support what he says with actions - like dare I say laying the foundations at FF !!!!

Brett Angle said:
The reason why supporters are rightly sceptical is that the information they have received in recent years has proven to have been misleading at best. I don't think anybody can blame us for feeling let down. It is time for RM to support what he says with actions - like dare I say laying the foundations at FF !!!!
I understand that supporters are sceptical, it just amuses me that everything is lies before anyone knows what has been said. And plenty of people on here have been moaning that they don't get told anything. I wonder why ??

Just my opinion. I've long since stopped paying attention to anything the Ministry of Information puts out, I get my sources elsewhere. And I'm not one of those who demands the club gives us statements left right and centre. Actions speak far louder than words.

Back