• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PS3 bundle deals?

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Looking to finally take the plunge and get a PS3. Whats the best bundle deals out there chaps? Looking for a 120gb slim and 2 games, fifa 10/pes 2010 and gta/cod etc. Green for anyone that can source the above for £250 or less!...

I saw that Sainsbury's :stunned: are selling the 120gb slim PS3 for £199.99, I think they are bundling FIFA and another game for less than £250.00.

how many more times are you going to ask before you finally go to sainsburys??

If you're happy with an old PS3 i'm sure asda were still selling them with a game for £200

Yep, Sainsburys (although it is out of stock). Fifa or PES are less than £30. You can get COD:MW2 for £32 from Tesco or £26 from Sainsburys or Morrisons (I believe). And GTA IV is available on Platinum so all the prices have dropped and you can get that for about £15.

And if you use Quidco for that little lot you could probably get it in under your budget or get very close to it!

ShopTo.com have a 120gb slim ps3 for £229.

Last edited:
£2.1m saving Southend United or more stock of COD:MW2 and PS3's? Tough choice

Tesco had it in stock this morning for £32 on their website. And if you use Quidco you get 7% off that bringing it nicely down towards Sainsburys price.

I am thinking of getting a new Commodore 64 bundle with the latest games.

Any ideas for the cheapest place to buy this?

Do Stanwood Radios still do them? ..I have purchased a new tape drive in anticipation.

Is it one of these bad boys????

361475248_3fbc9816db.jpg

Looking to finally take the plunge and get a PS3. Whats the best bundle deals out there chaps? Looking for a 120gb slim and 2 games, fifa 10/pes 2010 and gta/cod etc. Green for anyone that can source the above for £250 or less!...

Your a prat GET A 360 HOW MANY MORE BLOODY TIMES!

Don't listen to trueblue I've got both and I don't bother having the xbox plugged in anymore. Plus online is free on ps3.

Don't listen to trueblue I've got both and I don't bother having the xbox plugged in anymore. Plus online is free on ps3.

Yeah and I have both and the PS3 is just used for playing downloaded xvid and divx - dont listen to this chump Lee this is the guy who missed that chance at Brentford away in the windscreens area final!

Back