• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PS3 Call Of Duty SZ Match

TBV_Dan

Supporting The Blue Voice
Who's up for a massive Shrimperzone Call Of Duty match sometime soon??

I know it has been suggested in the past, but I don't think one really did get set up though. We did try to get one set up yesterday, but no luck unfortunately.
Time is suggested below, if anyone has a problem with the time, then please let me know asap.

Just let me know if your interested on this thread, and post me your PSN ID.

Will keep this post updated with the latest numbers and news regarding the time and date.

MEMBERS PARTICIPATING:

1) SuperShrimper1 - (PSN - Macca-16)

2) Pubey - (PSN - jontosh2001)

3) Shrimper Wez - (PSN - WezJ)

4) Graysblue.jr - (PSN - nikthepope)

5) Paul - (PSN - Garvey_Runs_Riot)

6) EastStandBlue - (PSN - LStoker14)

7) Forever A Shrimper - (PSN - Elliot032)

8) Smiffy - (PSN - SmiffySUFC)

9) ian_the_girth - (PSN - ian_the_girth)

10) Ayrshire Blue - (PSN - scottwallace23)

11) Tice_18 - (PSN - Tice18)

12) Shrimper - (PSN - Shrimper92)

13) TrueBlue - (PSN - cstrueblue)

14) Homer - (PSN - simples-homer)

UPDATE 24.5.10 - The match is NOW set to take place on Wednesday 26th May, with the lobby being created at 7:45pm, and games commencing at 8pm. Join as and when you are online. Game can go on until say 10:30 if need be.

After much consideration, I have decided that "Noob Tubes" (Grenade Launcher attachment) are BANNED from our game on Monday. Sniper Rifles however ARE ALLOWED.

Also, if you have a Headset to use during our game, as I know a few people have got, then please do use it, as teams could then discuss tactics during games.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TIME AND DAY OF THIS MATCH HAS CHANGED, DUE TO AVOID A CLASH WITH THE ENGLAND MATCH. NEW DATE IS Wednesday 26th May

LOBBY NOW BEING CREATED AT 8PM!!

Will hope to get a fair few of us playing!

Last edited:
Of course me and my partner-in-crime will be up for it.

Here's me - nikthepope

and my mate Paul, Garvey_Runs_Riot

Nice one, have added you all to the list in the top post.

Anymore for anymore?

Elliot032 - and I'm well up for this, yeah :)

Maybe if we get eight of us we could use the SUFC clan tag in a Ground War?

What?

You moved to another abode, or your internet connection date has been moved?!

Im living roudn corner from your parents, but its taking sky forever to transfer over the phone & internet line.

The phone line has been working for 10 + days now, not that we own a phone :)

Internet will be working by Monday :clap:

I reckon sometime over the BH weekend? 28th-31st May.

Gives us plenty of time to get it organised.
Not the best time for me unfourtunately, Bring it forward to this weekend if anyone's available (21st, 22nd, 23rd??)

Back