• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PS3 Games

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So I delved into the PS3 market at Crimbo and have enjoyed a bit of FIFA10, PES2010 & CODMW2.

The question is, what games should now be on my must own hitlist (Platinum range or new releases)

I'm thinking GTA (What's the best one?) Silent Hill 5, Wipeout HD, Killzone 2, Vancouver 2010 etc...

Any suggestions chaps.

Might not be everyone's cuppa tea and it depends entirely what you're into but I think Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is very good.

Action/Adventre sorta thing.

Trailer.

Gameplay.

I've not played it but Assassins Creed 2 is also supposed to be very good.

Haven't really got an opinion about that lot apart from GTA IV.

It is/was the biggest let down of all time imo. The online play is poor, and tbh the storyline/mode is just getting repetitive in all honesty. But if you can pick it up on the cheap then fair enough.

TBH i only really play FIFA, or CoD. Hardly play anything else. You ain't given up on MW2 yet have you?

I'd recommend;

- Fight Night round 4. Fairly decent,

- UFC Unleasehed is meant to be superb. I've only played demo, thought it was OK, bit complicated

Uncharted 2. Seriously. Only played Uncharted 1 myself around a mates house but the hour I did and the bit he showed me of 2 made my jaw hit the floor.

WipEout HD is cracking too.

Otherwise, maybe MGS4? Assassin's Creed 2? Little Big Planet?

Haven't really got an opinion about that lot apart from GTA IV.

It is/was the biggest let down of all time imo. The online play is poor, and tbh the storyline/mode is just getting repetitive in all honesty. But if you can pick it up on the cheap then fair enough.

TBH i only really play FIFA, or CoD. Hardly play anything else. You ain't given up on MW2 yet have you?

I'd recommend;

- Fight Night round 4. Fairly decent,

- UFC Unleasehed is meant to be superb. I've only played demo, thought it was OK, bit complicated

Have the demos of both and tbh was a little let down by them.

Have the demos of both and tbh was a little let down by them.

Yeah similar to me, but i've played both round my mates gaff, and must admit the demo's do neither justice. I wouldn't buy them myself, just for the fact i only play MW2

Yeah similar to me, but i've played both round my mates gaff, and must admit the demo's do neither justice. I wouldn't buy them myself, just for the fact i only play MW2

only games I play are fifa and MW2 and I'm not as into MW2 as I was with the first one, no doubt it's an awsome game , I just cant get into it the same.

only games I play are fifa and MW2 and I'm not as into MW2 as I was with the first one, no doubt it's an awsome game , I just cant get into it the same.

Really? I loved MW1, but this eclipses it imo. I just seemed to take to it straight away

I played rainbow six: vagas 2 constantly for about 3 months.

Loved number 1, hated number 2. Played it for about 34 minutes before i gave up and traded it in shortly after. It ain't no MW2 thats for sure

UFC is good if you're into MMA... Bit like the wrestling games but with more realism.

Killzone 2 is a must.

I buy a lot of sports games, so NBA and Madden are top tips as well.

UFC is good if you're into MMA... Bit like the wrestling games but with more realism.

I generally love UFC and do genuinly like the game. Bit fiddly getting used to all the different grapples, holds, attacks etc though. Being honest i preferred Fight Night, which is possibly the best fighting gae on the market.

Assassins Creed 2 is the dogs bits! the game play and story mode is just top class. worth getting believe me.

Fight night 4 is ok, gets a bit boring after a while though and your thumbs hurt like crazy.

if you like fighting then id suggest WWE SD vs Raw (if you like WWE) game play is very good OR Tekken 6 (story mode is amazing)

I'm saving Uncharted 2 until I get a massive telly.

Killzone 2 is excellent, as is GTA4.

Number 1 was ****ing immense. Loved that game.

Also, check this out.......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0968747/

Released next year, Bruce Willis playing Kane. Could they get anyone better?

Yeah I loved it aswell, at the time it came out I thought it was one of the best games for the PS3.

Had heard mutterings of the film for a little while, can't be many films that are made from games, its usually the other way round.

Yeah I loved it aswell, at the time it came out I thought it was one of the best games for the PS3.

Had heard mutterings of the film for a little while, can't be many films that are made from games, its usually the other way round.

You will be surprised... Off the top of my head:

Silent Hill
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Final Fantasy
Doom
Max Payne
Hitman

There are loads more but that is all I can think of.

Would defiently recommend Fallout 3, COD:MW2, Farcry 2!!!

Back