• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubs tomorrow

We will be drinking in that boozer with the lovely garden and the bird with the big tits behind the bar.

The last time we was in there Bob Evans {RIP} was telling me how good he was at dancing and then proceded to get up on the pool table with his guts hanging out!

The British Arms in Baker Street ...

rushden01.jpg

Great memories ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Sep. 03 2004,17:38)]The British Arms in Baker Street ...

rushden01.jpg

Great memories ...

WS
Why has nobody got eyes in this picture ? Very strange.

Good luck to all those going tomorrow and I'm very jealous. Nice ground, good facilities and always the ability to create a heck of a lot of noise. I also reckon we're gonna nick the 3 points and really get this season's bandwagon rolling.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 03 2004,18:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Sep. 03 2004,17:38)]The British Arms in Baker Street ...

rushden01.jpg

Great memories ...

WS
Why has nobody got eyes in this picture ? Very strange.

Good luck to all those going tomorrow and I'm very jealous. Nice ground, good facilities and always the ability to create a heck of a lot of noise. I also reckon we're gonna nick the 3 points and really get this season's bandwagon rolling.
They burned their eyes out with hot pokers after another afternoon of misery watching the shrimpers.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Sep. 03 2004,17:38)]The British Arms in Baker Street ...

rushden01.jpg

Great memories ...

WS
holy crap there's some faces in their i recognize, apart fromt he obvious there's pops and his boy velcro and another Harry regular Bob.

Back