• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pun-ify my Research Journal Article

Pubey

Ok, at work I've done the world's most boring journal paper... but what is quite common nowadays is to have a witty/funny title to make it stand out, as everyone searches by abstract anyway so the title isn't really that important.

My working title is:

"Review of Software Packages used for Economic Evaluations of Health Technologies"

dull!!!!

If anyone can come up with something witty that involves any of the following words...

NICE, Software, Modelling, Health, Economic Evaluation, Decision Analytic/Analysis

then I may even consider applying for you to have co-authorship!

If anyone can do it, it's the pun-geeks of SZ!

NICE to see you, to see you NICE

The joy of healthcare software modelling - with added illustrations

Health economics in an unhealthy world

this is actually what i spend half my life doing anyway.... i got so annoyed when a journal editorial board vetoed my last witty title for not being clear enough...

NICE Package: Modelling Software for Health Evaluation (what comes after the colon is, as you know, not important)

Evaluation for Money? A review of....

Highway to Heal(th technology)

Last edited:
NICE to see you, to see you NICE

The joy of healthcare software modelling - with added illustrations

Health economics in an unhealthy world

good effort Naps

at the moment I'm working with "Software for NICE Models"

RESPECT: Review of Economic Software Packages Evaluation on Curative Technologies

THE NAD SPERM: Technological Health Evaluations, Nice Analytical Decisions, Software Packages Economical Review Model

cheers guys! definitely got something to work with now... at the moment i've got

NICE Packages: Software for Decision Analytic Modelling of Health Technologies

hopefully the penis related pun will slip by unnoticed!

Back