• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QF1 Rachel Stevens v Hayden Panettiere

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first QF sees a big winner from the 2nd round, Rachel Stevens up against one of the surprise outsiders of the contest so far, Hayden Panettiere.

Surprise? I beg to differ sir! Especially when she nearly lezzed it up with Gretchen on Heroes a few weeks back.

Save the Cheerleader, save the Totty cup!

Surprise? I beg to differ sir! Especially when she nearly lezzed it up with Gretchen on Heroes a few weeks back.

Save the Cheerleader, save the Totty cup!

Good call MK :D

She is LOVELY! Gutted Heroes has now finished (I download and watch from US) and just hope there will be a new series not too far away....

To get things restarted...

hayden-panettiere.jpg

blog-hayden_panettiere1.jpg

hayden-panettiere-ta01.jpg

Come on boys and girls. Vote Rachel, you know it makes sense...

rachelstevens2.jpg

1164113.jpg

Rachel-Stevens6.jpg

As much as I'd like the cheerleader to play with my pom pom's, and despite the fact I voted for her in the last round, I've gone for the delectable Ms Stevens. Always had a thing for her ever since her S Club days, which considering my age, is a very sad fact in itself! :D

Deary me, there's a fair few people on here who need to wake up & smell the coffee.

*** Impartiality hat back on ***

someone please post more pics of hayden she is fittttt... don't hold back...

Hayden-Panettiere_0.jpg

hayden_panettiere.jpg

hayden-panettiere_3868.jpg

doing the hard work so you dont have to...
help save pickledseals selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back