• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

quality old shirt on ebay

No Terry Gray was definitely a Southend Player, my first season was the year after the season of this shirt. 81/82 when we won the Division 4 Championship Terry used to play on the wing opposite side to Anton Outlakowski, whilst Keith Mercer and Derek Spence were our strikers. Terry Gray had Sandy(light Ginger) hair and moustache.

Last edited:
i'll unashamedly plug my ebay top too then :finger:

its just a fleece top i dont wear so feel free to bid!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=150177088109&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

i'm putting on a new style SUFC Nike hoody that i wished i haddnt bought which is basically brand new if your intrested

Really tempted but can't find a buy it now thingy. :D

Havn't got an account on ebay though .. going to go and register for deffo though.

Really like that shirt though. Was going to buy it this friday cos I get paid but it won't be going as the auction finishes in 22 hours. Shame. :(

sorry...really need to get rid of some of this gear so another plug...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=150179113697&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

basically brand new though, sat in by cupboard doing nothing, I dont wear it.

Really tempted by this as well. lol.

Bollox. You have to be over 18.

Last edited:
Back