• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quality quote from a Gills Website

KrustyTheKray

President
Posted by Somenak on 26 Dec 2007 19:25 Complain | Reply
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Gillingham v Southend ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of things that will probably make me unpopular but who cares!
Mulligan got a big cheer because people like his work rate and ANYTHING was better than Oli!
Secondly, we have got in half of the conference so why does anyone expect us to be better than a conference team? Nutter (who has the best name for a footballer ever!) put in a fantastic cross with his first touch but after that was average. Miller scored a total fluke and was pathetic and Thurgood (MOM? must have been his mum picking it) desevedly got sent off and was poor.
There may be the odd rough diamond in the conference but it certainly aint a diamond mine and if anything we have picked up a load of fools gold! If we do not do something in January and that means getting in a decent striker then we can kiss goodbye to league 1 and not by the route we all want!

Loved the bit about the odd rough diamond in the conference, and it's not a diamond mine, and they picked up alot of fools gols:hilarious:

And the bit about Thurgood's mum picking the MOM.

:)

couldn't believe thurgood got motm. what a ****. kissing the badge after he got sent off for being a prick. how longs he been there? a few weeks?

Posted by Somenak on 26 Dec 2007 19:25 Complain | Reply
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Gillingham v Southend ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of things that will probably make me unpopular but who cares!
Mulligan got a big cheer because people like his work rate and ANYTHING was better than Oli!
Secondly, we have got in half of the conference so why does anyone expect us to be better than a conference team? Nutter (who has the best name for a footballer ever!) put in a fantastic cross with his first touch but after that was average. Miller scored a total fluke and was pathetic and Thurgood (MOM? must have been his mum picking it) desevedly got sent off and was poor.
There may be the odd rough diamond in the conference but it certainly aint a diamond mine and if anything we have picked up a load of fools gold! If we do not do something in January and that means getting in a decent striker then we can kiss goodbye to league 1 and not by the route we all want!

Loved the bit about the odd rough diamond in the conference, and it's not a diamond mine, and they picked up alot of fools gols:hilarious:

And the bit about Thurgood's mum picking the MOM.

:)

Spot on, i was a fan of Stimson but he has assembled a load of old crap already. Worst side we have played this season and a lucky escape T+B didn't fancy Oli. Thurgood was a reserve player at best years ago and this load of Grays/Conference garbage looked exactly what they are. Roycie and Benno deserve better!

couldn't believe thurgood got motm. what a ****. kissing the badge after he got sent off for being a prick. how longs he been there? a few weeks?

Kissing the badge doesnt mean sh!t. JCR did it about 4months before he went to Barnsley. He was clearly peed off at being called a Southend reject. Otherwise he wouldve just ignored the crowd.

Back