• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quaranteam fifa tournament?

Does anyone know anything about this virtual tournament?
I noticed we beat Bristol Rovers away in the first round the other day. I think 2nd round draw is today.
....not that i am desperate for football or anything!

For those of us that consider social networking to be talking to people could someone answer the initial question. What actually happens at 19.00 hours tonight

For those of us that consider social networking to be talking to people could someone answer the initial question. What actually happens at 19.00 hours tonight
Some people will be playing a football video game (FIFA 20) as Southend United vs FC Sion and streaming it online so that other people can watch it.

It's a tournament that has been set up by Leyton Orient and one of their fans to give people something football-y to distract them,and to raise some money for charity.

Great idea. I guess donating 75% of the money raised to the EFL is the best option but the League needs to assure us that the money will be distributed between the lower league clubs and not just dropped into the general budget.

If you're just going to keep having a go at people who are trying to brighten up people's lives and doing something good, can you please do it somewhere else?

I'm n
If you're just going to keep having a go at people who are trying to brighten up people's lives and doing something good, can you please do it somewhere else?

I'm not having a go. I assumed one of the squad would be competing.

If we stand a better chance with a ringer then I am all for it.

Last edited:
Back