• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quartet of players doubtful for Southend United's clash at Millwall

Ok, they might have little niggles but this is obviously done to thrown the opposition off the scent of how we're going to line up.

PB has always done it. At least 2 of this 4 will start the game on Saturday

The Millwall boys I know are delighted that Hunt might be missing (he destroyed them last time he played at the Den)....

McLaughlin I think will definitely miss out, can't say why.

The others we can all keep our fingers crossed for, they are key players we need after last weeks debacle !

Ok, they might have little niggles but this is obviously done to thrown the opposition off the scent of how we're going to line up.

Indeed - that was my first thought. A bit of kidology mingled with the truth aimed at taking some of the pressure off the team and fostering a "dig in for victory" (or translated into Brown talk .... "hard work and graft required for 90+ minutes") approach.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a change in formation and some faces anyway.

Well if they have understood their 'homework' on us as thougherly as we apparently did on Shrewsbury....its not going to make a shred of difference who we have playing , cos they would just go out and do their own thing anyway.

Probably the best game we have ever played under PB, especially scoring 4 goals.

And at home!!!!

That game was cracking, we were a different animal in that match. Lenny was superb, bombing forward at every opportunity. What ever happend to our play and Lenny for that matter?

I very much doubt that's the case this time Ayrshire. I'd be delighted if one of them made the starting X1.

Back