• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question for any KODI users on here

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I haven't been on KODI for a while but tonight I fired it up and discovered that the Genesis Add-on is no longer supported.

I've had a quick nose at possible alternatives and SALTS or Velocity have been highlighted as good replacements.
Has anyone tried either of these two yet? and if you have which is better?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't been on KODI for a while but tonight I fired it up and discovered that the Genesis Add-on is no longer supported.

I've had a quick nose at possible alternatives and SALTS or Velocity have been highlighted as good replacements.
Has anyone tried either of these two yet? and if you have which is better?

Thanks in advance.

not used those. Phoenix is fine for me (I don't watch many movies/tv shows though), along with a couple of other sports ones, and genesis.

not used those. Phoenix is fine for me (I don't watch many movies/tv shows though), along with a couple of other sports ones, and genesis.

Phoenix works for me too and the sports ones. It's only Genesis, and it tells me that the add-on (Genesis) is out of date and I should get a new add-on. I will try them both in a bit.

Genesis died a while back you're lucky if you find any decent streams at all on there. Go for SALTS I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues.

On a side note as we are asking about issues with Kodi. I use sportdevil for all my sporting needs but recently it hasn't been that good what is everyone else using?

Genesis died a while back you're lucky if you find any decent streams at all on there. Go for SALTS I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues.

On a side note as we are asking about issues with Kodi. I use sportdevil for all my sporting needs but recently it hasn't been that good what is everyone else using?

cheers Ricey, I will try SALTS first. As for sport I tend to use Phoenix, but it's so infrequent I couldn't give an informed view. Maybe Pubey will have some thoughts on it.

I have Phoneix but have never used it.

I have phoneix,but now ,its very,very hard to watch live football...dont know why.

Valhalla on Phoenix often has good links. And woody on Phoenix

So fired up Kodi tonight and Woody has gone.

Castaway seems a good addon for sport.

Thanks mate,will try...but im not that "switched on "about this game:sad:

If you haven't already tried it, then give Exodus a go on Kodi add-ons. Good for films and TV series and very similar lay-out to Genesis.

I only use to watch live football, and that's pretty hit and miss. The Leicester game earlier was lagging terribly, but I made do.

I only use to watch live football, and that's pretty hit and miss. The Leicester game earlier was lagging terribly, but I made do.

Phoenix is fine for me with PL games on Premier League Pass. Exodus and Castaway for other sports and TV/film.

Back