• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question for the women in your lives

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Here's one to tickle your fancy.....having lunch yesterday with my baby group friends (the kids are now all 23!), I was greeted with a question....it wasn't "how was your holiday?", after not having seen them for three weeks, no, it was "how do you put your bra on?"

Now, the upshot of this was that out of 4 of us, 2 put it on what I call normally, that is, doing it up at the back, and the other 2 put it on back to front, do it up, then twist it round.

So, I am interested to take this research a little further, especially as, having asked the question on FB, it seems that the way I've always thought was "normal", seems to be the minority method.

Please ask your ladies do they A) put it on and do it up at the back or B) put it on the wrong way round, do it up then twist it round?

I am interested to see the outcome!

I'm not sure that's a question I would put to Mrs RHB as she would undoubtedly want to know why. Luckily I already know the answer. For the first 20+ years of marriage it was the 'normal' method. Nowdays it's the back to front manoeuvre which is very much in vogue.

Sorry OBL but most of us are only interested in how a woman takes a bra off

Yes, I appreciate that, but chances are it will follow the same method! :raspberry:

Yes, I appreciate that, but chances are it will follow the same method! :raspberry:

When any lady is undoing her bra then option B in reverse in front of a man is a no no. It should always be option A, with grace and with a little bit of cheek.

An observant husband RHB, though you could have told her why!

"Which way do you do your bra up? Why? well there's a woman on ShrimperZone who wants to know and has been discussing it on facebook. Yes, I know you hate Facebook, but........... ".

Yeah, that would easily get me a simple straightforward answer.

Have you considered option C a front fastening bra?

Yeah, they're generally not very comfortable!!! I did ask what about the strapless ones that generally have some kind of "sucky" edging to stay on - they're practically impossible to twist round but apparently they still do that with these!

"Which way do you do your bra up? Why? well there's a woman on ShrimperZone who wants to know and has been discussing it on facebook. Yes, I know you hate Facebook, but........... ".

Yeah, that would easily get me a simple straightforward answer.

No, wrong response to the "why" - it's there's a woman on SZ who was discussing this with her babygroup mums, they've known each other over 20 years and just discovered that 2 of them do it one way and the other 2 a different way! So, she's asking around to get a bigger picture!

No, wrong response to the "why" - it's there's a woman on SZ who was discussing this with her babygroup mums, they've known each other over 20 years and just discovered that 2 of them do it one way and the other 2 a different way! So, she's asking around to get a bigger picture!

Well I'm glad I already knew the answer!!

Yeah, they're generally not very comfortable!!! I did ask what about the strapless ones that generally have some kind of "sucky" edging to stay on - they're practically impossible to twist round but apparently they still do that with these!

Not something you expect to read on a Sunday morning!

OBL could we have video of you putting it on front to back and vice Versa, and then have a poll which is the best way :winking:

UTS

Back