• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

question for you all

tommy tucker

Manager
I see Bolton are in court weds facing winding up order .Its been stated that if the winding up order goes a head . Bolton would recive an automatic 12 point deduction .So how the hell has blackpool still escaped it .Why is there one rule for one club and another for them .I know they have a new board and chairman after the last owner was stripped of the club But blackpool was places into administration before the switch . Doesn't seem right to me .

Statement Harvey made regarding BFC....

In the statement, Harvey, who confirmed he would be stepping down at the end of the season, claims it is the EFL's priority to create "stability" at the football club. He later goes on to say it is not mandatory to apply the 12-point deduction, but adds the circumstances surrounding the appointment of the receiver need to be fully considered before a decision is made.

Back