• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
Why did we sign besentie Gomes it must be going through other fans minds as to why Phil brown has brought him in only for him to monly see the pitch during the warm ups .And then sit on the bench game after game .Surly if this guy was good enough then give him some game time .IF he isnt then why the hell did we sign him .It seems to me that some of these players need a rest and allthough we have a small squad we have players like Gomes and laird maybe should be given a go sooner rather than later .

I have an answer to your question - it is a good question. can't add anything as I don't know. Only thing I can think of is maybe he is still some way off match fitness. Brown stood by him for ages in order to bring him in it must be said.

=

I have an answer to your question - it is a good question. can't add anything as I don't know. Only thing I can think of is maybe he is still some way off match fitness. Brown stood by him for ages in order to bring him in it must be said.

=

If you have an answer, do you want to share it with us?

=

Not really an answer is it!

Who are our central midfielders?

Laird, Timlin, Payne, Gomis - who else?

Brown was very keen to sign Gomis,maybe he is not fit does seem a bit strange we have not even seen him make a appearance from the bench yet.

Maybe he's one for next season. Central midfield is probably our strongest position at the moment. He's come from abroad so maybe Brown is bedding him into English football.

Brown was very keen to sign Gomis,maybe he is not fit does seem a bit strange we have not even seen him make a appearance from the bench yet.

Thing is he has been here for months, so should have at least some pretty good levels of fitness, if not match fitness.

Thats the strange thing, we had him here for ages before signing so Phil Brown clearly values him.

Thing is he has been here for months, so should have at least some pretty good levels of fitness, if not match fitness.

Thats the strange thing, we had him here for ages before signing so Phil Brown clearly values him.
I agree it is strange we have not seen him at all on the pitch yet.Brown must have his reasons,maybe we will see him in action for the run in

I agree it is strange we have not seen him at all on the pitch yet.Brown must have his reasons,maybe we will see him in action for the run in

Maybe he's so good he's going to score 50 goals in 10 games and so Brown is just saving him for when we really really need him. We don't want to show our hand too early...:smile:

Back