• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Questions and answers

McNasty

If you have any questions regarding the newly-formed ShrimperZone.com limited company, leave them on here and we will try to give you answers.

Is it true you will be taking your share options in pies and roast chicken?

Thanks

Graham

Have you considered adding a Donate button to the site so people can ermm donate if they see fit to do so?

Can we celebrate the launch of the newlimited company down at Reflex?

Actually, its probably for the best if the answer to that is a no....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 27 2006,01:27)]Can we celebrate the launch of the newlimited  company down at Reflex?

Actually, its probably for the best if the answer to that is a no....
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo1 @ April 27 2006,00:49)]Have you considered adding a Donate button to the site so people can ermm donate if they see fit to do so?
We will be making a few subtle changes to the site in the coming months and may be introducing merchandising to raise funds to make the site self-funding. It is planned that we will have unobtrusive advertising as a means of income. This will all be discussed at our next board meeting.

We have no plans to charge membership fees.

shrimperzone t-shirts perhaps with on them

''I saw napster buy a round''

''I saw Leeboy play 90mins for SZFC''

''Uxbridge - I'd rather be watching the rugby''

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ April 27 2006,08:50)]shrimperzone t-shirts perhaps with on them

''I saw napster buy a round''

''I saw Leeboy play 90mins for SZFC''

''Uxbridge - I'd rather be watching the rugby''
or how about "I'd should really sponsor SZFC instead of SUFC" ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ April 27 2006,08:56)]How does this affect the advertising of SZFC's sponsors on the site?
Dave , no change mate, I don't want Ian sending the big boys round .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a more serious note have you thought about contacting the club with regards of possibily advertising either in the programme, perimeter boarding inside the ground etc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,08:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ April 27 2006,08:56)]How does this affect the advertising of SZFC's sponsors on the site?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If that ever happened you could use our other sponsors!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ April 27 2006,09:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,08:59)]
[b said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If that ever happened you could use our other sponsors!  
tounge.gif
Tremendous reply
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ April 27 2006,09:03)]On a more serious note have you thought about contacting the club with regards of possibily advertising either in the programme, perimeter boarding inside the ground etc
give us chance, we only formed the Company yesterday.........

but that is a possibility for next season

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ April 27 2006,09:03)]On a more serious note have you thought about contacting the club with regards of possibily advertising either in the programme, perimeter boarding inside the ground etc
Matt, I think blatant advertising would be cost-prohibitive at this stage, we may try subtle ads , streakers with "www.shrimperzone.com SUFC's no1 fans site" across their bum cheeks and the like.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,09:12)]
[b said:
Matt, I think blatant advertising would be cost-prohibitive at this stage, we may try subtle ads , streakers with "www.shrimperzone.com SUFC's no1 fans site" across their bum cheeks and the like.
I'll put 'www.shrimperzone.com' on my banner when I'm at the Premier League darts next Thursday. That'll get the punters flooding in  
laugh.gif

How about a lottery syndicate that benefits the website financially...

Members of the site lay down say a £2 stake which is fixed every week (via paypal etc) which obviously means work for you mods to make that possible using this website...anyway, the money is then used to purchase as many lucky dips as possible, any winnings that result from this are then shared equally amongst the punters....

But, here is the beneficial bit for Shrimperzone Ltd...

A minimum returns cap is put in place, which is decided weekly, by the amount of punters that have parted with their hard earned...

For example say 100 members have put in their £2 for that week, then for the punters to get a decent return (im thinking £50 each) we would have to scoop £5000 for that particular week...

Any prize less than the £5000 (or £50 minimum returns cap, depending on number of entrants) goes into the Shrimperzone Ltd kitty....

Obviously you mods can decide on what you think would be a decent minimum returns cap, I was just thinking £50 would be a good figure to start at, anything less than a £50 win I personally wouldnt be that bothered about, although I wouldn't say no of course!... but the cap can be decided by a vote across this board...

Apologies if I haven't explained this idea a bit more clearly, getting ideas from my brain on to paper (or websites) isn't one of my plus points!!...

Thoughts?...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 27 2006,09:39)]How about a lottery syndicate that benefits the website financially...

Members of the site lay down say a £2 stake which is fixed every week (via paypal etc) which obviously means work for you mods to make that possible using this website...anyway, the money is then used to purchase as many lucky dips as possible, any winnings that result from this are then shared equally amongst the punters....

But, here is the beneficial bit for Shrimperzone Ltd...

A minimum returns cap is put in place, which is decided weekly, by the amount of punters that have parted with their hard earned...

For example say 100 members have put in their £2 for that week, then for the punters to get a decent return (im thinking £50 each) we would have to scoop £5000 for that particular week...

Any prize less than the £5000 (or £50 minimum returns cap, depending on number of entrants) goes into the Shrimperzone Ltd kitty....

Obviously you mods can decide on what you think would be a decent minimum returns cap, I was just thinking £50 would be a good figure to start at, anything less than a £50 win I personally wouldnt be that bothered about, although I wouldn't say no of course!... but the cap can be decided by a vote across this board...

Apologies if I haven't explained this idea a bit more clearly, getting ideas from my brain on to paper (or websites) isn't one of my plus points!!...

Thoughts?...

rock.gif
Hmmm - you mean something like the 100 Club the Trust run
wink.gif

Back