• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quick help needed!!!

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Taking the mrs out in about 2 hours time I want to take her for dinner somewhere....

Criteria -

NOT expensive
NOT Harvester
NOT indian
NOT Ask
Location - anywhere in Southend or Rochford boroughs

If you both like Thai then Rayleigh Lodge is not far and very reasonable with excellent service.
Alternatively, the Anchor at Hullbridge or Cherry Tree at Rochford both good gastro pubs.

Where did you end up.

For future reference Spaghetti junction opposite chalkwell park is great and mon-thursday is £8 each pasta and pizza.

Also if you fancy a steak or ribs then simply blues in leigh is great

Where did you end up.

For future reference Spaghetti junction opposite chalkwell park is great and mon-thursday is £8 each pasta and pizza.

Also if you fancy a steak or ribs then simply blues in leigh is great

I was told that Simple Blues had gone down the pan but after the last time I went there I can confirm that, that information is bollocks. Seriously good grub.

Back