• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quick question

What gives Danni ****ING Minogue the right to criticise anyone's singing? She's not even the best singer in her ****ing family.

I much prefer Kylies singing........Obviously..;)

KYLIE.jpg

In Danni's defence, I don't think you need to possess great talent to recognise it in others. From what I understand, Brian Epstein wasn't much of a songwriter himself but he knew a decent one when he heard one...

In Danni's defence, I don't think you need to possess great talent to recognise it in others. From what I understand, Brian Epstein wasn't much of a songwriter himself but he knew a decent one when he heard one...
That's completely different though. Epstein actually possessed talent, ableit as a manager, but still talent.

Danni is the epitome of someone utterly useless getting chance after chance to actually do something interesting, but fails every time. She's a boring pop star, who wouldn't be on this show if she was in anyway talented.

I think it's all a great big pile of *&^% just like other reality shows.

Where are all the winners of the previous shows now? The only ones to make it big from Popstars/Pop Idol/X Factor were Girls Aloud and Will Young.

Yes, but at this stage it's funny:p

Anyway Hils why were you not at the pub today ?

Yup and you should of said ..I would have got you a ticket you Narna

Well I couldnt get in contact with you when you were down the Spread, could I?!

And thanks, I'll remember that for next time :)

You should of phoned the pub spoke to Ken and he would of given me the message .:thump:

I am always majorly unimpressed by people who think they are a bit special, and this bird took the biscuit.

Im sure some of the other baduns must be plants though, surely some of them cant really think they are good.

What about the guy who said Tom jones couldnt sing?

Back