• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

quiet!

proud2bashrimper

why is there no new topics or anyone replying to old ones at the mo and why hasnt craven posted his report from sat and from the reserves today?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (proud2bashrimper @ April 27 2004,20:38)]why is there no new topics or anyone replying to old ones at the mo and why hasnt craven posted his report from sat and from the reserves today?
Some people have better things to do

Like moan about the kids in their part of the ground without even a trace of irony
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 27 2004,21:25)]Like moan about the kids in their part of the ground without even a trace of irony  
wink.gif
Ironic, huh?

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ April 27 2004,21:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ April 27 2004,21:27)]Ironic, huh?

WS

wink.gif
like rain on your wedding day!
Let's not get started on Ms. Morissette's lyrics again...

"What's feckin' oi-ronic about 10,000 spoons...? It's just a pain in the 'erse!"

tounge.gif

Matt

P.S. Anyone seen Alanis's latest video, "Everything"? She's looking a lot older than I remembered...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 28 2004,11:58)]P.S. Anyone seen Alanis's latest video, "Everything"?  She's looking a lot older than I remembered...
Thats because she is really a bloke

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rayleigh_Blue @ April 28 2004,12:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 28 2004,11:58)]P.S. Anyone seen Alanis's latest video, "Everything"?  She's looking a lot older than I remembered...
Thats because she is really a bloke
Not sure I follow your logic, unless you're suggesting that men age more quickly than women...

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (proud2bashrimper @ April 27 2004,20:38)]why is there no new topics or anyone replying to old ones at the mo and why hasnt craven posted his report from sat and from the reserves today?
If no-one was replying, how on earth did you expect an answer to this?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,12:08)]
[b said:
Because he knew you'd be on here sooner or later, with your witty little pseudo-intellectual questions such as the one above, Steve...

wink.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 28 2004,12:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,12:08)]
[b said:
Because he knew you'd be on here sooner or later, with your witty little pseudo-intellectual questions such as the one above, Steve...
Very good point, noted.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 28 2004,12:16)]That said, I was trying to work out whether your question was pseudo-intellectual or crypto-philosophical...
I'd like to think crypto-philosophical (in which case, should you have answered it, ond/or is there an answer to it?) although I think Leeboy may have hit the nail on the head....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,12:24)]although I think Leeboy may have hit the nail on the head....
Careful, he'll get too big for his boots.

He might be ace at the music round in a pub quiz (I am still "not worthy", in the Wayne & Garth sense), but a diviner of crypto-philosophy he is not...

wink.gif

Matt

Back