• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
My pick of daytime telly when I was a student, better than Petrocelli, Monk and Ironside. Anyway, this just in

Arts, Briefly
Klugman Sues Over ‘Quincy’
Sign In to E-Mail or Save This Print Reprints Share
DiggFacebookMixxYahoo! BuzzPermalink

Compiled by LAWRENCE VAN GELDER
Published: March 31, 2008
Jack Klugman, below, who often uncovered foul play when he starred for years on television as a medical examiner on “Quincy, M.E.,” has decided that there is something fishy about NBC Universal’s handling of the money from the show. So he sued NBC Universal on Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, The Associated Press reported. Mr. Klugman said his 1976 contract with NBC entitled him and his company, Sweater Productions, to 25 percent of the net profits of “Quincy,” which ran from 1976 to 1983 and was rerun afterward. “I recently heard that they made $250 million, and it’s still on TV in Germany,” said Mr. Klugman, 85. “I don’t want their money. I want my money. I worked my tail off. I got up at 4 in the morning and stayed at the studio. I did rewrite. I edited.” He said that his copy of the contract was lost when his agent died and that NBC refused to provide a copy. According to the lawsuit, NBC provided Mr. Klugman with an accounting statement showing that the series lost $66 million through 2006. Mr. Klugman said he believed that NBC was lying and that the series made money. NBC did not reply immediately to a request for comment

I used to like The Streets of San Francisco.

Epilogue....

Perhaps we should have a poll?

I was also a fan of Riptide, Hardball, Thunder in Paradise and Banacek.

Last edited:
I have been watching a fair bit of Airwolf on DMAX recently.

I really think someone should have told Stringfellow Hawke that it is quicker to fly in a straight line than constantly circling.

Back