• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Event Quiz Night - Saturday 7th January 2012

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
The Shrimpers Trust will be holding a Quiz Night in the Shrimpers Bar, Roots Hall on Saturday 7th January 2012.

The doors open at 7.00pm with commencement of the quiz at 7.30pm sharp.
The cost will be £10.00 for adults and £6.00 for under 16's.

Included in the price will be a choice from 5 meals (Chicken & Chips, Chicken Nuggets & Chips, Sausage & Chips, Fish & Chips or Vegetarian Spring Roll & Chips).

For further details click here.

The Mighty ShrimperZone team will be in attendance lead by our leader, old father time himself Canveyshrimper.

Very well done to The Zone team for finishing 2nd last night.To get over 200 points and be 20 clear of 3rd spot was amazing, just a shame we could not catch the genius's who beat us by a further 8 points.

I am still not sure about the "Deep Throat" answer though Paul :smile:

What Cricko said, I think Paul should change his user name to Linda Lovelace. A good night and well organised as ever, and congrats to the winners, and well done the SZ team.

A paper napkin would have been better. :unsure:

Urgh! that is gross. Still I did learn one thing last night. How naive am I?

Good night last night and well done Paul, Jenny & Rob.
Some of those general knowledge questions were really hard.

Well done to the zone team - what a brainy lot we were and was pleased with our final score

You did very well, thought it was a really difficult one yet the winners still got 211 out of a possible 250!

Back