• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

R.i.p

sufc_tom

Striker
R.I.P.

R.I.P. to Tom Jarrett and Stephen Symmonds.

Tom my mate from primary school and Stephen from my tutor at KES.

You will both be dearly missed by everyone!
xxxx

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Knew both of them, Tom more than Steven.

So sad, was shocked and upset to hear this at the football today.

Had many good nights with them, although more with Tom. Never got to pay him back the 50p I owe him, either.

Some of the commments on the echo site are hard to read - it wasn't irractic driving that caused the accident, it was ice. He was on his way to tescos and was doing 30 in the early hours of the morning. Hit some ice, hit the concrete post and then the worst happened. :(

RIP lads.

P.s. Sufc_tom, whats your name? I might know you - I'm in the same year as you at KES.

Oh my God, I drove past that as the emergency services were at the scene. I assumed it was serious because of the road being shut, but never for one minute imagined anything like this.

it wasn't irractic driving that caused the accident, it was ice

To be honest, the quote from Jay makes it even worse to read as, having driven back from Chelmsford at the time, the roads weren't bad at all. That has to be the worst luck imaginable.

Rest in Peace, my thoughts are with both families.

Last edited:
Awfully sad news, my condolences to those affected by this, seems like a few of you on here must have known them. Terrible, terrible tragedy - you hear so much about reckless teenage drivers, but seemingly in this case, the driver was being sensible. No gritters out then?

Knew both of them, Tom more than Steven.

So sad, was shocked and upset to hear this at the football today.

Had many good nights with them, although more with Tom. Never got to pay him back the 50p I owe him, either.

Some of the commments on the echo site are hard to read - it wasn't irractic driving that caused the accident, it was ice. He was on his way to tescos and was doing 30 in the early hours of the morning. Hit some ice, hit the concrete post and then the worst happened. :(

RIP lads.

P.s. Sufc_tom, whats your name? I might know you - I'm in the same year as you at KES.

I'm Tom Ross and I got a feeling that you are James (sorry your surname has completly gone :madman::doh:)

RIP! Its always shocks you when people so youngs lives are taken :( My wishes are with their families.

Back