• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

R2 - Kaley Cuoco v Danielle Lloyd

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 strong victories in R1 saw these two through, although Danielle had the tougher of the two ties up against Lauren Laverne.

Knowing DtS, he's kept some convincing arguments back for the later stages, can Mr Gilbo and his girl convince SZ otherwise?

I'll be the first in with the images. Fell in love with her playing Bridget in 8 simple rules and then later as penny in The Big Bang Theory.

Charmed_KaleyCuoco_2005-01.jpg

00kaley-cuoco-bikini-mens-healthpic.jpg

kaley-cuoco-ch01.jpg

And just incase anyone is missing Amy Davidson

kaley-cuoco-1225.jpg

Goes off to Amazon to order a copy of 'The Bark'.

Anyone know where the nearest rescued dog shelter is?

Its all about the charlies lads surely..... Danielle Lloyd

Also Danielle is English where as the other girl I suspect is not.

danielle-lloyd.jpg

danielle_lloyd_small.jpg

DanielleLloyd.jpg

Last edited:
I really like that bird suggested by Gilbo - In fact will have a little view when I get in from work tonight but Danielle Lloyd has always been a woman that I would love to go through.

Unfortunately for me Kaley seems to keep them undercover unlike Miss Lloyd. Kaley is a classier bird. Never liked women that hang around footballers! I may have a slim lead now, doubt it will remain over the course of the day tho. I can but hope!

Kaley all day long for me, from 8 Simple Rules (RIP John Ritter) all the way to The Big Bang Theory.

She is divine.

Its all about the charlies lads surely..... Danielle Lloyd

Also Danielle is English where as the other girl I suspect is not.

danielle-lloyd.jpg

danielle_lloyd_small.jpg

DanielleLloyd.jpg

Fake charlies though - given that any one of us could therefore have the exact same pair sewn on, I'd say that discounts them entirely. Plus - she's an annoying scouse bellend who'll **** anything with a pair of shinpads - the other one wins by default for me....

Fake charlies though - given that any one of us could therefore have the exact same pair sewn on, I'd say that discounts them entirely. Plus - she's an annoying scouse bellend who'll **** anything with a pair of shinpads - the other one wins by default for me....

I've got a pair of shinpads, so I voted for Ms Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back