• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Racist B*stards

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
To the two pratts that thought it was OK to verbally abuse the Muslim woman on Shakespeare Avenue whilst on the way into the West Stand.

**** off, we don't need you giving SUFC a bad name.

Unacceptable behaviour.

But surely this comment would have been more appropriatly directed at them rather than behind your computer screen?

To the two pratts that thought it was OK to verbally abuse the Muslim woman on Shakespeare Avenue whilst on the way into the West Stand.

Yet if roles had been reversed ie some young muslim lads took the rise out of a nun for example, I doubt anybody would have cared! still no place for it either way!

John Terry and Jonathan Woodgate were at The Hall on Saturday?

Christ! Someone get the rumour mill running!

Yet if roles had been reversed ie some young muslim lads took the rise out of a nun for example, I doubt anybody would have cared! still no place for it either way!

You really are an idiot sometimes. You have no idea what they said, and to assume they were "just taking the rise" in an attempt to excuse their behaviour just makes you look even more stupid.

You really are an idiot sometimes. You have no idea what they said, and to assume they were "just taking the rise" in an attempt to excuse their behaviour just makes you look even more stupid.

Taking the rise - which in other words means taking the ****! so tell me londonblue were they taking the **** or not! these people are nothing more then scum who abuse this poor woman!

also EXCUSE their behavior? did I not write in my post that there is no place for it?

read the bloody post before spouting crap mate

Taking the rise - which in other words means taking the ****! so tell me londonblue were they taking the **** or not! these people are nothing more then scum who abuse this poor woman!

also EXCUSE their behavior? did I not write in my post that there is no place for it?

read the bloody post before spouting crap mate

Well said sir, but stop being so bloody reasonable.

i really want someone to answer this -

how did you know she was muslim?

Or are you being racist by stereotyping her appearance?

i really want someone to answer this -

how did you know she was muslim?

Or are you being racist by stereotyping her appearance?

It might not have been her appearance. I refer you to a quote from our friend Zeljko Raznjatovic.

thank london blue needs to calm down....the racists probably and hopefully have nothing to do with this forum so your wasting your time on here...mabye you should go to the club or something..

thank london blue needs to calm down....the racists probably and hopefully have nothing to do with this forum so your wasting your time on here...mabye you should go to the club or something..

Or the mosque.

Why feel the need to rush on here and tell everyone that, not that im saying whatever they said is right but seems to be your making a big deal out of nuthing really, with the whole race issue being a big thing these days why bring it up, ok two drunken lads properly said a few nasty things but it happens everywhere, i was walking down the high street the other day and 4/5 asian lads thought i be funny to start mouthing off to sum young white lad but i dont come rushing on here telling the world, bit over the top if u ask me, if one or two idiots wanna be racist out of 9,ooo+ plus shrimpers, let them.

Why feel the need to rush on here and tell everyone that, not that im saying whatever they said is right but seems to be your making a big deal out of nuthing really, with the whole race issue being a big thing these days why bring it up, ok two drunken lads properly said a few nasty things but it happens everywhere, i was walking down the high street the other day and 4/5 asian lads thought i be funny to start mouthing off to sum young white lad but i dont come rushing on here telling the world, bit over the top if u ask me, if one or two idiots wanna be racist out of 9,ooo+ plus shrimpers, let them.

1. Waiting 2 days isn't exactly "rushing".
2. Another assumption, they weren't in the slightest bit drunk, so why try and use that as an excuse?
3. Some Asian kids in the street are not two people dressed in their Southend shirts giving OUR club a bad name.
4. Agreed they're a minority, but that doesn't make it right that everybody (me included) just let them get on with it. Mind you, had I seen a policeman I may well have said something...

, if one or two idiots wanna be racist out of 9,ooo+ plus shrimpers, let them.[/quote]

good grief...quick, pass him the british movement membership forms now. freedom of speech, does NOT include rascist, bigoted views.
Just hows how big and brave they were, two lads, one woman..equal fight dont you think? lets hope they were happy in the playground telling ther mates how they really gave the '****' a going over.

More worryingly, its who gave them the thoughts that racial abuse was acceptable. I can hear those mirrors smashing now.....

good grief...quick, pass him the british movement membership forms now. freedom of speech, does NOT include rascist, bigoted views.
Just hows how big and brave they were, two lads, one woman..equal fight dont you think? lets hope they were happy in the playground telling ther mates how they really gave the '****' a going over.

More worryingly, its who gave them the thoughts that racial abuse was acceptable. I can hear those mirrors smashing now.....

They won't be showing off at school, they were both in their mid 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back