• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Radar Gun

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
While I was driving down the road the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed over a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait.

The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk we all know about, asked "What's your hurry?"

To which I replied, "I'm late for work."

To which he asked, "What do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," I responded.

The copper was surprised and confused. "A what? A rectum
stretcher?? "And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my
way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, I work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"

To which I politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

laugh.gif

very funny but with bridge being both mine and my brothers last name and him being of the bacon variety,i would not want it known that a 6 foot copper was standing behind me,if you know what i mean.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ April 26 2004,23:21)]very funny but with bridge being both mine and my brothers last name and him being of the bacon variety,i would not want it known that a 6 foot copper was standing behind me,if you know what i mean.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Fancy you and your brother both having the same last name
smile.gif

You don't know how bad radar guns and cameras have got over here in the last couple of years. A license for Essex Police to print money.

Three of us got nicked yesterday morning at Eastwoodbury Lane in our friendly versus Judas91s team. Mine was for scintilating pace down the middle of the park. The other two were running away from the ball
smile.gif

Back