• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

radio 5

bas blue

Coach
well done mr berry, i was listening. reckon all the others were watching fame acadamy or something

Please elucidate for us exiles ...

WS

rock.gif

i think it was chris, talking about the pain of missing out on automatic promtion etc. and questioning why we have to play our semi finals last and the final first. leaving him with very little time to organise travel. dont think the presenters got the jist of his point to be honest

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ May 14 2005,22:51)]dont think the presenters got the jist of his point to be honest
That'll be the special glasses that these presenters tend to wear that exclude any reference to football below the Premier$hite and above the Conference. Southend who?

WS

wel dun qualitty geza...

verry impresive fone inn.. yoo mist bee phrom sarfend, troo phan.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ May 14 2005,23:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 15 2005,00:17)]wel dun qualitty geza...

verry impresive fone inn.. yoo mist bee phrom sarfend, troo phan.
EH?!

WS

oops.gif
I presumed it would be more beneficial for the 'chav town of Southend', to speak in their language.

Init Mike.
blues.gif

No Mike,

LEFT!!

haha, didn't here the radio 5 comments...

please inform me and WS

Such a modest contribution from Mr Berry. Not once did he tell the listening nation how he single handedly gets thousands of fans to all points of the compass during the season. All in all a very polished performance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ May 14 2005,21:34)]well done mr berry, i was listening. reckon all the others were watching fame acadamy or something
Just checked - it wasn't Chris !!!!!!!!!
sad.gif

Back