• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hammer

BA Blue
Out in west Surrey, working till 1400 sat so can't make the game, how and where can I get radio coverage. BBC Essex doesn't stretch out this far and I believe you can't get commentary via their internet show. Any ideas, tips greatly appreciated. Can't sit through BBC score updates again like last Tuesday , need to know what's happening live

As an aside, and because I can't drive thanks to a wonderful knee injury picked up running the Brighton Marathon, does anyone know if Blues Player works on mobile devices? The wife is dragging me out for the day, and I'd like to see if I can pick up the game on my headphones rather than waiting for Twitter to update..

Coz I'm a builder Cricko, tools of my trade

Ah.. We will let you off then, although probably not the wisest choice of username on here.................

Now if I had a hammer. I would.......:winking:

As an aside, and because I can't drive thanks to a wonderful knee injury picked up running the Brighton Marathon, does anyone know if Blues Player works on mobile devices? The wife is dragging me out for the day, and I'd like to see if I can pick up the game on my headphones rather than waiting for Twitter to update..
phone friend in essex and ask them to put phone in front of a radio . low tech- but works

Ah.. We will let you off then, although probably not the wisest choice of username on here.................

Now if I had a hammer. I would.......:winking:

..... hammer in the morning?

Download the FLI app (the Football League approved mobile app)- allows you to get Player on a mobile device (you still need to subscribe to player- think that about £30-40 per 12 months)

No warranties implied or given

I have used player from all sorts of places including Dubai and Europe so its worth having

I spent years around Sutton, Surrey, Wimbledon area listening to away games on 95.3
I used to drive to a very high golf course car park to get a good reception 20 years back - still surprised I never got Stan C flashing his headlights at me
(does anyone remember when he used to post on here - that was exciting 1o years ago now maybe?)

Going tomorrow with the 10 year old (he cant wait for the amusements) - very excited as Morecambe away form is not that bad - lost 1 in 6!!
I had us down as missing out on goal diff.....not so sure now I've learnt that

Cheers WS, I'll get myself high up on the north downs outside Guildford and see what happens. There might even be some half time entertainment ��

Back