• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Radio Radio!" (A Musical Memoir)

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo
Please bear with me once more good people of ShrimperZone. I'm stuck up here in the attic 'on call' awaiting (but hoping not to receive) the calls of the needy and distressed of West Cornwall. Some of you know that I was inspired by a thread on 'The Writers Bureau' and Slipperduke's ShrimperZone 'Novella' to adapt a 'pop novel' I'd previously co-written to give it a SZ focus and post it on here in the 'In A Broken Dream' thread. I thoroughly enjoyed it (even if you didn't) and I've just got the inklings of a new idea as a result of re-reading the novel that me and my best mate wrote. I'm going to start work on it soon and will call it 'Radio Radio' (with thanks to Elvis Costello & The Attractions) and hope that it leads somewhere...join me on 'FM247' if you please and like 'The Emperor' says, "I don't know what's coming up next, but you'll know before I do!" :)

Last edited: