• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I heard Ed Milliplum was considering the following for his:

Theme from Frank Spencer
Dance of the Cuckoos (Laurel and Hardy theme tune)
Let The Idiot Speak - Old 97's
Ed The Idiot Dunce - The Kinks
Museum Of Idiots - They Might Be Giants
The Idiot Boy - Ron Sexsmith
The Fool, The Meddling Idiot - Melvins
I'm A Mindless Idiot - Meat Puppets

I heard Ed Milliplum was considering the following for his:

Theme from Frank Spencer
Dance of the Cuckoos (Laurel and Hardy theme tune)
Let The Idiot Speak - Old 97's
Ed The Idiot Dunce - The Kinks
Museum Of Idiots - They Might Be Giants
The Idiot Boy - Ron Sexsmith
The Fool, The Meddling Idiot - Melvins
I'm A Mindless Idiot - Meat Puppets

I suggest you get used to the idea of saying Prime Minister Miliband.Roll it around your tongue a few times.:raspberry:

... then speak it through your nose like Preem Munnister Mullibund might.

I'm sure you'll remember that Thatcher had problems with her high pitched voice until she took elocution lessons.

And also get used to him saying ' You just don't get it' infinately more than he already does.

Judging by his performance on PMQT yesterday it was Cameron who just doesn't get it.

I'm sure you'll remember that Thatcher had problems with her high pitched voice until she took elocution lessons.

Judging by his performance on PMQT yesterday it was Cameron who just doesn't get it.

Hmmmmm, very easy to criticize and chastise those in power during QT sessions. Would love to see Ed stutter and flounder under attack from opposition parties. People would soon realize they've elected a moron.......5 years in power, the thought scares the living daylights out of me.

Not sure about that Barna, In fact i am still waiting 24 hours on for Milliband to answer the question he was repeatedly asked but seemed unable or unwilling to answer. " What is his plan for Europe and membership of the E.U?"

Not sure about that Barna, In fact i am still waiting 24 hours on for Milliband to answer the question he was repeatedly asked but seemed unable or unwilling to answer. " What is his plan for Europe and membership of the E.U?"

It's certainly not for Britain to join the Euro as Cameron suggested.:hilarious:

Check out Miliband's comments on BBC 4 Today programme this am for his position on Europe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21056610

Finally we agree on something.You'll have to wait until 2015 though.

I have now, so basically he has pretty much word for word copied what Cameron said yesterday, except for giving the electorate any say in the matter. I bet that took him a long time to think up!

To be honest, being criticised by an out of touch, up his own arse, multi-millionaire pop-star is just the type of thing Cameron needed to confirm his credibility.

Obviously would have been better had it been Morrissey, but I want my politicians to be criticised not endorsed by celebrities.

Actually it does beg the question after reading the interview with Milliband, why was he so desperate to score brownie points on a policy that he appears to support? It strikes of a lack of leadership that he won't admit in parliament that maybe Cameron's approach is correct and offer cross party support, This would actually make him a bigger man in my eyes.

I have now, so basically he has pretty much word for word copied what Cameron said yesterday, except for giving the electorate any say in the matter. I bet that took him a long time to think up!

Surely it's what Cameron has to say tomorrow in Holland (which's taken him 6 months to "think up") that's more important than what he did (or didn't )say yesterday?

Actually it does beg the question after reading the interview with Milliband, why was he so desperate to score brownie points on a policy that he appears to support? It strikes of a lack of leadership that he won't admit in parliament that maybe Cameron's approach is correct and offer cross party support, This would actually make him a bigger man in my eyes.

Why would Miliband "offer cross party support" to a loser who can't even say whether or not he'll allow Cabinet Ministers to speak out against his position on Europe and is set to re-open the Tory divisions on Europe which brought down Thatcher and Major?

Why would Miliband "offer cross party support" to a loser who can't even say whether or not he'll allow Cabinet Ministers to speak out against his position on Europe and is set to re-open the Tory divisions on Europe which brought down Thatcher and Major?

Because it's the right thing to do?

It's the difference between a statesman and a politician.

Back