• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Raise the flag campaign

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Most, if not all of you must have at least one of the flags we have handed out over the last 9 months or so.

Could you all please bring one with you on Saturday to create a great visual show of support for our boys. Not to mention showing the other lot what superior support we have...

So, for our club and for the pride of Essex, raise the flag of support.

Please urge your fellow fans to do the same.

Thanks,
TBV

At least we didn't have to spend £50 in the club shop to get 1 like the farmers do

Every Southend fan that is in the ground is part of TBV. Whether your in the South, East, West or North Stand. Raise the flag!!

If you havent got a flag bring balloons!

But ALL of you need to sing up. When Southend Utd come out to play sing up, sing up!

i personally meant this should be in the blue voice section of the forum

and you can't say that mate, ^^^^, otherwise i could say everyone in the ground is a M@CC@ 16 lover and thinks he is sexy

I think Smiffy can put this wherever he likes to be fair, and it will be seen by more in Chit Chat :support:

Just washed ma flag my god loads of dye comes out. Thought i would give it a treat. Buttttttttt at least i neva had to spend out in the club shop to get one, cant find any yellow ballons will have to be blue and white ones i'm affraid

Would love to see over 1k flags waving in the South stand. Make it happen people!

Obviously if you have one of the yellow ones we handed out at Chelsea, bring that. If not, one of the blue ones will be fine!...

I cannot stress enough, how important it is that we make this massive visual and vocal impact. It will really give the players a lift when they step out that tunnel and see a sea of yellow and blue flags and deafening vocals from our end.

You all need to be up for this in a big, big way. These are the games that are important, not the Chelsea's and Man U's.

There can only be one team in Essex. Let's help our boys come out on top.

Back