• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Guys, I mentioned this within a thread but just in case none of you have seen it, I wondered what is going on with the fact that some random words are appearing as if they are linkys (I never have worked out how to do them) and when you hover over them, they link to "text enhance" adverts.

Take this post on the "Do you hate the hammers thread", in it the "win" on the 3rd line of the 1st paragraph, and the "loans" on the 2nd line of the 3rd paragraph are like this...

To be fair, there fans are pretty decent and very loyal. I always see West Ham fans in and around this part of Essex, I work with plenty of Hammers, I have lots of season ticket holding friends. They have great away following so I wouldn't say that one play off win means there everywhere.

I would not class them as our rivals and they certainly wouldn't class us as any kind of rival. I say focus more on Col Ewe, Borient and a few others Brighton, Brentford, Gillingham, Daggers, Canvey etc

The only gripe I ever had was the club shop in our town....aside from that, they don't bother me. If anything, we should build relations, could do with a few loans of fringe players/youngsters etc. Wouldn't mind that Montano or Danny Potts.

What is going on? :unsure:

Just tried hovering over the words you mentioned in the original post and get nothing.

Not sure what you mean, perhaps someone else can help.

Me thinks you must have some bug in your pooter..everything is normal with the post.Have you checked if those words do the same on other forums for example.

Nothing here OBL.

Looks like you have been browsing those dodgy sites again, you know Firemeninmankinis.com etc.

Go to www.malwarebytes.com download the software, scan and remove anything it finds.

It might also be a toolbar or something that has been installed within your browser when you installed other software?

Some sites do have sponsorship which highlight certain texts, however shouldnt be seeing it on the Zone.

Hmmm...thanks for the help, off to the computer doc we go then.

Don't waste money Kay. It's an easy fix. It's not a virus but some ad link that highlights certain words. May just be a toolbar even that needs uninstalling

I'll look at it if needs be for a fraction of the cost of computer doc

Back