• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Random YouTube channels you enjoy

Techmoan - Enjoying the best and worst of new and old technology. Consumer Tech - by a Tech Consumer

Mr Carlson's Lab - Electronic "how to's," and random project descriptions.

RetroManCave - Welcome to the Retro Man Cave where I'll explore retro Gaming, Systems, Peripherals and....whatever stuff takes my fancy.

Marty's Matchbox Makeovers - Matchbox car restorations

CarCleaningGuru - Spreading good 'carma' across the vlogosphere via quality content and an incredibly polarising voice

My Life in Gaming - Join Coury Carlson and Marc "Try4ce" Duddleson as they recollect their experiences with video games over the years, explain how to get the best picture from your retro consoles, and occasionally mash up new video games with VHS technology from the 80's and 90's.

MrMobile [Michael Fisher] - Mobile technology videos for the discerning gadget enthusiast. Brought to you by Michael Fisher

MsMadLemon - A soul of an artist with a mind of a nerd. A creative youtuber with love for the Commodore Amiga. Also the C64 and other retro computer systems and consoles. Not to mention vintage audio/hi-fi, electronics, music and photography.

Rick Shiels Golf - really helps improve your game and a good watch.

Tavarish - Im into cars and watching this guy rebuild wrecked supercars is excellent. The sister channel Wrench Every Day is good too.

Ratarossa - There is a trend here another car channel, this is mainly Ferrari builds but enjoyable.

Salvage Rebuilds UK - It’s a guy from Kent who rebuilds pretty much anything that is in need of repair from cars, motorbikes, jet skis and a motor home currently.

Tech Flow - Im a gadget geek and have got a lot of my ideas on tech for my house from here. The kids a little annoying at times but his content and reviews are pretty good.

And of course the best on YouTube:

The Custard Splat

Techmoan - Enjoying the best and worst of new and old technology. Consumer Tech - by a Tech Consumer

Mr Carlson's Lab - Electronic "how to's," and random project descriptions.

RetroManCave - Welcome to the Retro Man Cave where I'll explore retro Gaming, Systems, Peripherals and....whatever stuff takes my fancy.

Marty's Matchbox Makeovers - Matchbox car restorations

CarCleaningGuru - Spreading good 'carma' across the vlogosphere via quality content and an incredibly polarising voice

My Life in Gaming - Join Coury Carlson and Marc "Try4ce" Duddleson as they recollect their experiences with video games over the years, explain how to get the best picture from your retro consoles, and occasionally mash up new video games with VHS technology from the 80's and 90's.

MrMobile [Michael Fisher] - Mobile technology videos for the discerning gadget enthusiast. Brought to you by Michael Fisher

MsMadLemon - A soul of an artist with a mind of a nerd. A creative youtuber with love for the Commodore Amiga. Also the C64 and other retro computer systems and consoles. Not to mention vintage audio/hi-fi, electronics, music and photography.
You might like this, John can go a bit but he really knows his stuff

Rick Shiels Golf - really helps improve your game and a good watch.

Tavarish - Im into cars and watching this guy rebuild wrecked supercars is excellent. The sister channel Wrench Every Day is good too.

Ratarossa - There is a trend here another car channel, this is mainly Ferrari builds but enjoyable.

Salvage Rebuilds UK - It’s a guy from Kent who rebuilds pretty much anything that is in need of repair from cars, motorbikes, jet skis and a motor home currently.

Tech Flow - Im a gadget geek and have got a lot of my ideas on tech for my house from here. The kids a little annoying at times but his content and reviews are pretty good.

And of course the best on YouTube:

The Custard Splat

I watch a bit of Rick Shiels Golf. Has actually helped me get my driver working again. Nice guy by the look of the videos

I watch a bit of Rick Shiels Golf. Has actually helped me get my driver working again. Nice guy by the look of the videos

Im a beginner and it’s really helped me. I used to top a lot of my shots but having watched a lot of his videos I barely do it now.

It turns out I have a lot of subscriptions!

A mix of music, horror, comedy..

PostmodernJukebox
Mono Neon
Super Eyepatch Wolf
TV Time Capsule
Samara Ginsberg
Southend United History
Adult Swim
montreuxlive
Dead Meat
Melonhead622
FUNKNATION