• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Random YP

Benji91

American Idol
i was bored at work so thought id make my umpteenth attempt at pulling a decent bowler... i ended up with this....

Anton Cadette (2319600)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, lively fitness.
A steady player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Benjishire CC
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 7,613
Wages: £1,697 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: feeble
Fielding: woeful

How much do you think i'd get if i was to sell... or do you think i should get a stamina, bat and w/k net seeing as my other wickie is pants?

I'd sell - he's no good as a batsman, and you need a wk/bat combo if you want a wk. I'm guessing you'd get about 50k, if that.

You'll get more than that, even with the WK he's absolute minimumone third through to proficient and could be much closer. Impossible to tell though.

Also if you want a cheap WK trainee I have this guy listed expiring Thursday:

Luke Wingham (2317335)
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh fitness.
A destructive player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: ShrimperZone CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 5,321 (-15)
Wages: £907 p/w

Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Pulled this guy on Sunday, was going to sell, but have now decided to train.

Now have 4 17yo trainees (2 batters and 2 bowlers), who will all be Proficient by the end of the season

Ryan Walters (2317064)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, proficient batting form, proficient bowling form, lively fitness.
A defensive player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: BATTY SHRIMPERS
Nationality: New Zealand
Battrick Rating: 4,128 (+249)
Wages: £683 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

i was bored at work so thought id make my umpteenth attempt at pulling a decent bowler... i ended up with this....

Anton Cadette (2319600)

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, lively fitness.
A steady player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Benjishire CC
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 7,613
Wages: £1,697 p/w

Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: feeble
Fielding: woeful

How much do you think i'd get if i was to sell... or do you think i should get a stamina, bat and w/k net seeing as my other wickie is pants?

Went for 300k in the end.... happy with that

Back