• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Randy panda's

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
My missus has just walked into the room and upon seeing a Panda on the T.V has stated that ' Did you know that panda's cum/orgasim for between 10-30 minutes ' , now as i haven't had the pleasure of tossing a panda off i couldn't possibly comment . ( p.s i don't think my missus has either just for the record but may of just heard this very random fact somewhere)

My missus has just walked into the room and upon seeing a Panda on the T.V has stated that ' Did you know that panda's cum/orgasim for between 10-30 minutes ' , now as i haven't had the pleasure of tossing a panda off i couldn't possibly comment . ( p.s i don't think my missus has either just for the record but may of just heard this very random fact somewhere)

With the greatest of respect, don't you think you should look a little deeper into your good ladies past? :unsure:

This is clearly a not very subtle comment on your performance in the bedroom.

I trust you didn't respond by saying that if she wanted to be like a panda, you'd give her a black eye?

This is clearly a not very subtle comment on your performance in the bedroom.

I trust you didn't respond by saying that if she wanted to be like a panda, you'd give her a black eye?

I have nothing to worry about believe me , my missus is so large that i couldn't even see a panda being remotely interested in her ...............now a Rhino on the other hand ;)

So that bloke who has the extraction job prior to the artificial insemnation programme (to assist Pandas who are an endangered species) must have arms like Popeye.....

This is heading towards the comment made on here several years ago which made Canveyshrimper realise who I was (in the days before SZBC , BBQ's etc)

So that bloke who has the extraction job prior to the artificial insemnation programme (to assist Pandas who are an endangered species) must have arms like Popeye.....

This is heading towards the comment made on here several years ago which made Canveyshrimper realise who I was (in the days before SZBC , BBQ's etc)

:D
The good old days of the North Bank.

Back