• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ranger out for the rest of the season

we need a striker that can score a goal or two .Not a kid who is not worth keep putting him in only for him to fail week in and week out IEA aqu .Nor do we need Brandongood**** whos scoring ratio is one or two a season .If you cant see the Mary m your stupid and blind to what is not happening up in the forward line .Zero sweet F A .

we need a striker that can score a goal or two .Not a kid who is not worth keep putting him in only for him to fail week in and week out IEA aqu .Nor do we need Brandongood**** whos scoring ratio is one or two a season .If you cant see the Mary m your stupid and blind to what is not happening up in the forward line .Zero sweet F A .

So who would you have as target man or perhaps you would have a front 2? If so who would it be.

we cant sign any players And no i wont be supporting the so called strikers we have .Because they are **** 4 games no goals for says a lot about thoes so called strikers .

we cant sign any players And no i wont be supporting the so called strikers we have .Because they are **** 4 games no goals for says a lot about thoes so called strikers .

Col U beckons for you methinks.

At this point in the Club's long history you either support what we have got (who ever you feel is responsible for that) or you don't support SUFC - obviously you have made your choice. Just glad that some posters on here aren't able to be at Roots Hall right now. COYB.

Nobody who supports Southend honestly thinks we have great strikers. But what choice do we have but to get behind and give a boost to the ones we do have. The only strikers in world football that matter to me right now are Goodship, Acquah, H-F, and Akinola. It's an existential dilemma Tommy, do you affirm our predicament or turn your back and run for the hills, straight up, but I think 'we' --you, me, the team, everyone on SZ--can pull through and do this! As Ten City once sang, 'that's the way love is'.??️

Back