• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ranger out for the rest of the season

I have heard no negatives about him at all this time round. He was excellent for his 10minutes & a fully fit Ranger would be a huge asset to us ..... if his head is in the right place then we should nurse him back to full fitness & welcome him back to pre season to see if he wants to make a go of it before he hits 30. If nothing else he might be able to teach Emile the finer arts of being a decent targetman!!! UTB

and if mark M beleves Brandon good**** is the answer to his prays .HE better be ready for a shed load of abuse if we lose at Oldham .An ageing Simpson is a far better option than either of his so called strikers .

and if mark M beleves Brandon good**** is the answer to his prays .HE better be ready for a shed load of abuse if we lose at Oldham .An ageing Simpson is a far better option than either of his so called strikers .

Yes lets hope Simpson is still at the same standard the last time he played in L2, with 14 games to go. If he started every game we could expect at least 2 goals from him. That will make such a huge difference, I just cant understand why he is not already signed.

After Ranger's season changing 11 minutes and the stunning performance of Ricky Holmes on Tuesday, Simpson is a no brainer.....Come on MM why cant you see what all of us can.

He could perhaps admit (what we can all see) that Goodship has struggled to adapt to L1/2 football.
TUIB, you missed these nine words off the end of your sentence "whilst being played constantly out of his best position"

He could perhaps admit (what we can all see) that Goodship has struggled to adapt to L1/2 football.

But surely that would have a similarly negative impact on a player we may well need in crucial games this season? It's just not wise to say anything that may have any detrimental effect on any player for the remaining games. We have one shot at survival and need to be all in this together. Risking alienating any player to appease absent fans is pointless at this stage.

Why do people keep making these assertions?

Mark Molesley sees the players every day.

Players that were half decent years ago aren't playing regularly at this level for a reason.

Yes lets hope Simpson is still at the same standard the last time he played in L2, with 14 games to go. If he started every game we could expect at least 2 goals from him. That will make such a huge difference, I just cant understand why he is not already signed.

After Ranger's season changing 11 minutes and the stunning performance of Ricky Holmes on Tuesday, Simpson is a no brainer.....Come on MM why cant you see what all of us can.

It is baffling isn't it, I expect he's been mesmerising in training too and just too good for our new solid defence to handle, so good we probably can't afford him now?!

I would hate to upset u Riggers !????

Back